Is there any app. That will let me dump podcasts straight to storm 9530? If not , does Storm 2 have what I need to get it done?
    I downloaded podtrapper.It moves slow and freezes up can't get to but 1 item in menu.
    where can I get Itunes app for BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Trkdrvr; 01-14-10 at 09:40 AM.
    01-14-10 08:01 AM
    BB media sync should work. You just need to put your podcasts into smart playlists in itunes then sync those playlists.

I have a foss alternative that does itunes > BB sync & more if you are interested. MikeDePaul.com - Stuff I made: Utilties, Apps & Source Code / Home. If you want an OTA app, then I don't know of anything else. Sorry.
    01-14-10 02:16 PM
    I downloaded podtrapper.It moves slow and freezes up can't get to but 1 item in menu.
    Are you sure you have your podcast setting correct? Each new podcast channel can be individually set for different preferences. I have each of my channels set to download 4 podcasts at a time. After I listen to one, it deletes that one and automaticaly starts to download the next available podcast. There are lot of different setting to customize how many it downloads, when it downloads, etc.

One other thing you could try to setup Podtrapper to download when charging. I like this feature. I plug my phone in at night and it downloads overnight. When I wake up in the morning my new podcasts are ready.
    01-14-10 02:22 PM
    moving to 3rd party apps
    01-14-10 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD