So Im looking for a drug formulary app for my storm, I tried installing skyscape but had a problem with getting it on.

I was wondering if anyone else has one on their storm or bb, if so which, epocrates also has a long winded installation process any suggestion??
    04-17-09 06:48 AM
    I thought epocrates was pretty easy to do. I don't know if you are eligible for this but I go epocrates rx pro for free from here.

Stupid website.

Can't post links yet, but if you type in blackberry healthcare offer in google it is the first link.
    04-17-09 07:20 AM
    So Im looking for a drug formulary app for my storm, I tried installing skyscape but had a problem with getting it on.
    If you don't mind me asking this question, what do you mean "drug formulary?"
    04-17-09 07:27 AM
    I use epocrates, the free version was easy to install, never had any problems. I used to run it on an 8830, now on a storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 12:08 PM
    If you don't mind me asking this question, what do you mean "drug formulary?"
    Wondering the same thing.
    04-17-09 02:44 PM
    A drug formularly is a list of 'preferred' drugs by your insurance company. Its basically which drug in a given class is preferred and will have the lowest copay in a tiered-copay system. For example, allegra may the formularly drug for non-sedating antihistamines (allergy) meds and zyrtec may be off-formulary, so allegra may have a $10 copay and zyrtec may have a $30 copay. Useful for MDs and RPh's, etc.
    04-17-09 04:07 PM
    I may be missing something blatantly obvious but.. I cannot seem to find a way to change formularies from one to another. I am using Epocrates Rx Ver 8.10.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
    04-21-09 08:15 PM
    hey i have a troubleshooting question...i have never had any problems installing applications before and after i tried to re-install 'epocrates' (a medical reference program), i get a message saying "the application...has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed in your IT policy"

the funny thing is that this phone was bought from verizon for personal use and i never got this message the initial time i installed epocrates so can't understand for the life of me why i suddenly am firewalled within an IT policy. Any ideas or solutions?
    04-21-09 08:17 PM
    hey i have a troubleshooting question...i have never had any problems installing applications before and after i tried to re-install 'epocrates' (a medical reference program), i get a message saying "the application...has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed in your IT policy"

the funny thing is that this phone was bought from verizon for personal use and i never got this message the initial time i installed epocrates so can't understand for the life of me why i suddenly am firewalled within an IT policy. Any ideas or solutions?
    any tech savvy people have any ideas?
    04-22-09 08:46 AM
    Last time I had a problem with that program, I just called their help line. They were great!
    04-22-09 10:47 AM
    I am head over heels for skyscape. Not only they have technical support available 24/7, they are also efficient to have your queries resolved instantly. Skyscape clearly wins over epocrates. I use their Rxdrugs and it works great
    06-02-09 03:30 PM
    Why don't you just go to the websites that list the formularies you are concerned with, save the websites into launchers on your phone, and save them in a special folder...

I doubt there are any programs that would list a certain companies formuaries versus a competing companies formulary without the program itself being supported in some monitary way by an insurance provider.... thus biasing..
    06-02-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD