I recently signed up with Dropbox to sync my school files between my BB, laptop, and network drive, while maintaining a copy on the cloud. I really like it so far, EXCEPT for the fact that Dropbox does not have a blackberry app ...

The Dropbox website does not load properly in my BB browser so I am unable to fully utilize the service. Dropbox DOES have an iPhone app, but what about us BB Users??? This leads to my two requests:

1) Anyone know of a third-party app that is built to work with dropbox?

2) Dropbox/BB users unite and vote for the a Dropbox BlackBerry App on the
    official Dropbox forum! I know we can get enough users to vote for one and get it made!! As of this post, BB app is behind Android app, Windows Mobile, and iPhone text editing (wtf) .... Follow the link below to cast your vote

https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/Mobile%20Dropbox
    01-26-10 03:16 PM
    did you try using Dropbox

This works for me for the time being. I do want a dedicated app though.
    01-26-10 06:27 PM
    I have the same thing. Dropbox is absolutely great, it's very easy to use, BUT it doesn't work fully from the BB web browser.

Dropbox is working on an BB app though
    04-03-10 09:42 AM
    I too use dropbox and find I cannot upload editted files from the BB. The sugarsync app for BB works for sugarsync though.
    Please vote and until db do develop a BB app, does anyone know a 3rd party app that will work for db

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD