Ok trying not to make this into SPAM, but want to try to use the membership and size of the forum.

Drivesafe.ly is basically an app that reads your texts emails etc for you while your driving etc, and from the website, we can get the full version free...
    You can get DriveSafe.ly Pro absolutely free!
    Help us promote safe texting while driving by having your facebook friends fan us at:

DriveSafe.ly | Facebook

To qualify for a 30-day code you need only 5 friends to fan us, to obtain a code for the lifetime of your phone you need 25 friends to fan us.
    I wanted to see who is down for doing this, all we need is 25 people each to get the thing for free, so if anyone is down let me know! PIN me, 3084BD95 and my facebook email is etapalla@gmail.com, and lets try this out. Apparently all you need to do is FAN drivesafe.ly on Facebook.

Redeem FB code
    11-12-09 03:11 PM
    hmm SPAM this whole application is Spam it is emailing all my contacts that I use the product with a sales message!!!

Without my knowledge or acceptance
    12-01-09 09:27 AM
    hmm SPAM this whole application is Spam it is emailing all my contacts that I use the product with a sales message!!!

Without my knowledge or acceptance
    It seems that you are starting to spam Drivesafe.ly posts. See below....the answer to your complaint is included.

Whether or not you now allow us to disable the spam feature - I am not happy that you did this at all - I do not see how I gave you permission to spam my contacts.

I deleted and will not trust the app again.
    First of all, it's not SPAM. It's a reply to messages telling the sender that you have listened to their message and that you are currently driving.

Secondly, you can disable this option. Maybe that options should be OFF by default so that folks that don't check out the options will not be caught off guard.

Personally, i like that option and i have it tuned on. That way, when i am driving, the sender knows that i am driving and that i heard their message and will reply when i am safely parked.
    12-01-09 12:24 PM
    Has the point of 1edyson's post been missed here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD