View Poll Results: Free complimentary drive safe.ly working for you?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • works perfect

5 10.64%
  • not working properly

41 87.23%
  • wth is drive safe.ly?

1 2.13%
  • don't need apps... I"m too cool on my own

1 2.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    It seems to work intemittently. It is a battery hog. But I suddenly find that my sound is shutting off (can't hear phone rings or email alerts). Need to pop battery to re-set. Wonder if it is caused when drive safe.ly disables? Thoughts appreciated.
    11-02-11 02:13 PM
    hey, wow, my daily alarms stopped ringing and i've been racking my brains trying to figure out what did i suddenly do? discovered that my alerts are set to another 'ringtone' than the one i set up, and are now silenced -- a great big hassle for me. and it may be this piece of non-functional junk that i'm trying to get to do something??? funny thing, i disabled sound on the 2 game downloads when i tried them out. now i'm thinking i need to be sure my alarms work, then systematically go through each of these new downloads to see which is the culprit. bother and fuss.
    11-03-11 09:13 PM
    When I installed drive safe.ly PRO about a month ago, it would read incoming emails. But then it would also randomly start reading emails that arrived hours ago. I uninstalled a few weeks later.

Yesterday, I installed drive safe.ly ENTERPRISE thinking this one would work better. But no. It actually doesn't read any emails.

Seriously. This is worse than getting no gift from RIM.
    12-13-11 09:03 PM
    Just got a reply from their support team.

Hello

At this time, due to an error BlackBerry has in its operating system, our application is not working on 7.1 devices. Our developers are working to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

-The iSpeech Support Team
    02-07-12 10:35 AM
    Serious battery drain with this app. Uninstalled it.
    02-07-12 10:57 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD