I just got this App as part of the free apps BB is offering.

When i go into the settings it only lists one of the email addresses attached to my BB. My hotmail account. Which isnt even the main account I use.

Any ideas on how to add my other accounts?

Also so far I have tried to test by sending emails to the hotmail account and i see the notification I have a new email but I am not hearing Drive Safe.ly read the email.

Anything I may be doing wrong?

Thanks
    10-25-11 08:46 PM
    Check the FAQs page here faqs � DriveSafe.ly
    The FAQs page says it may be permissions.
    DriveSafe.ly does not see one or more of my email addresses

You need to edit the application permissions. To edit permissions, go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> Highlight DriveSafe.ly (Don’t Click) -> Hit BB Menu Key -> Set all to Allow -> Hit BlackBerry Menu Button -> Pull Out and Replace Battery

DriveSafe.ly usually recognizes email addresses you have on your BlackBerry instantly, but sometimes this may take longer. If you are on BES or BIS DriveSafe.ly may not be able to see your email address at all because of network security settings, and you need to bring this issue up with your network administrator.
    faqs � DriveSafe.ly

As far as test emails to yourself, the FAQs state that this cannot be done for texts due to security purposes (I heard it was due to endless looping of the text). You have to have someone else send them to you. So maybe it cannot be done with emails as well.
    I’m sending myself a text (SMS) message, but DriveSafe.ly is not reading the texts I send myself! How can I make it read texts I send to my own phone?

You can’t. We have purposely disabled that feature for security reasons. If you want to test DriveSafe.ly, make sure you have followed our instructions under “Getting Started,” and have someone send a text message to you.
    faqs � DriveSafe.ly

Hope this helps.
    10-25-11 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD