Is there an app or website that let's you download music ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 01:02 PM
    Try here:

Search for songs, or artists. Tip: capitalize artist names.

10-10-09 01:10 PM
    This one doesn't work very well... After u enter the captcha letters nothing happens... Just refreshes to another one

11-14-09 02:58 PM
    11-14-09 03:06 PM
    This one doesn't work very well... After u enter the captcha letters nothing happens... Just refreshes to another one

Don't enter anything in the captcha box, just hit submit :-) works everytime. And I've downloaded quite a bit from mp3raid. Great site.

11-15-09 02:06 AM
    Don't enter anything in the captcha box, just hit submit :-) works everytime. And I've downloaded quite a bit from mp3raid. Great site. - wow . I never knew that . I kept entering the captcha like 50 times lol ; wow now this is the best site for downloading music .

11-15-09 08:24 AM
    PIMPZ.MOBI - PIMP YOUR MOBILE

11-16-09 10:50 PM
    I use the 7digital app and like it a lot. The app is free but you pay for the music you download. It has a built in media player which I also like, shows the album covers in an itunes kind of way. You can download music over the air (if you don't have a wifi connection then it downloads a lower quality version and replaces it with a higher quality version when you have a wifi connection). You also download to your music locker which you can then install onto your phone through usb. I have been impressed with this app.
    11-17-09 06:15 AM
    Don't enter anything in the captcha box, just hit submit :-) works everytime. And I've downloaded quite a bit from mp3raid. Great site.
    Never even thought of trying that. Opera mini works as well, it let's you enter the code like the bb browser used to.
    11-18-09 12:26 PM
    I had trouble using opera on mp3raid. For whatever reason the captcha wasn't working there either. I think just playing around I tried just leaving it blank and its been working ever since.

11-18-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD