Hey guys I downloaded the opera mini beta and like it but would prefer to keep my bb broswer as default for when I click on download links etc. The other problem is that in bbm (the old version and now the new version) when I click on a picture I sent it opens opera mini instead of the picture (opera mini will try to load an address that is just the filename but it never works)

Thanks for the help guys! I appreciate it,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 03:42 AM
    Im not sure but ..... While browsing, hit menu button, options,browser configuration, and where it says browser, make sure it is set to "internet browser".

10-09-09 09:06 AM
    I had the very same problem. I also confirmed in my settings that internet explorer was select and Opera would still take over links sent to my by text or email. Was rather annoying. I deleted Opera and install Bolt which has not caused any problems. Its a shame because I liked Opera but Bolt is just as good IMHO.
    10-09-09 11:33 AM
    I'll have to check out bolt now. I had the same annoyance with Opera and deleted it.

Thanks for the tip!

10-09-09 11:52 AM
    I had the same issues with opera mini. The interface is really clean but if it messes with my berry its not for me
    10-09-09 11:55 AM
    Yeah, I don't care it either, but I still use it because I don't care for Bolt at all.. It's run slow on all of my Berries..

10-09-09 12:23 PM
    10-09-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD