downloaded latest 6.0 to my bold 9650 and my bb app world disappeared-HELP !
    02-21-11 01:10 PM
    downloaded latest 6.0 to my bold 9650 and my bb app world disappeared-HELP !
    check to see if it is hidden in the main screen of apps or maybe in whatever folder you had it in on OS5. If not, just redownload it from your phone on blackberry.com in the software section
    tbfitness likes this.
    02-21-11 01:36 PM
    checked in show all...nothing-went on blackberry.com-downloaded apps software from computer usb to phone-and still no icon??? HELP
    02-21-11 02:20 PM
    check to see if it is hidden in the main screen of apps or maybe in whatever folder you had it in on OS5. If not, just redownload it from your phone on blackberry.com in the software section
    thanks for your reply but checked in show all-nothing-went on blackberry.com dowloaded bb app world software- it read complete and was downloaded and still no icon for bb apps-checked in applications no icon either any other ideas??
    02-21-11 02:25 PM
    checked in show all...nothing-went on blackberry.com-downloaded apps software from computer usb to phone-and still no icon??? HELP

I too had to reinstall it. Try a battery pull?
    02-21-11 02:25 PM
    I too had to reinstall it. Try a battery pull?
    tried the battery pull also- no icon
    02-21-11 02:44 PM
    in the new search bar type it in, see if it finds it.
    02-21-11 02:46 PM
    i don't know if this has anything to do w/it but when my phone powers back on it says.."uncaught exception java lang.class castexception" does anybody know what this means?
    02-21-11 02:48 PM
    in the new search bar type it in, see if it finds it.
    tried that too.....blackberry answers, blackberry messenger, bing, browser etc no blackberry apps world icon???
    02-21-11 02:51 PM
    tried downloading again and it worked this time!! Thankyou
    02-21-11 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD