Is there a site where you can download apps (e.g., QuickLaunch), and rather than pay through PayPal, the charge is automatically added to your AT&T monthly invoice? Thanks.
    02-02-10 09:44 AM
    I don't think so... That would be both good and bad. Wouldn't want to get carried away and have a heart attack when you open that bill.
    02-02-10 09:48 AM
    get the crackberry app store, you can use a credit card to purchase.
    Plus if the app has updates, they will email you a notification right away.
    app store is awesome. You can get it from this site, from the app store.
    Get it. You will like it.
    02-02-10 09:50 AM
    I wouldn't want carriers having to deal with more charges, just something else they'd add a tax on or something. Plus I'd have to monitor it all the time. I don't trust carriers with bills...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 09:51 AM
    sorry> I didn't read the end of your post, asking about adding to your at&t bill. But app store does not use paypal.
    02-02-10 09:52 AM
    Also I have read alot of threads about how bad bb app world is terrible. If there is an update to the app, don't hold your breathe, seems getting the updates from appworld take a long time.
    02-02-10 09:54 AM
    Maybe with AT&T app store but not app world.
    02-02-10 01:49 PM
    Also I have read alot of threads about how bad bb app world is terrible. If there is an update to the app, don't hold your breathe, seems getting the updates from appworld take a long time.
    I had thought App World was slow to update App versions, so I decided to buy them all from CB App Store. Well, lately a few of my Apps are getting updated much faster and more regularly on App World, which I can't get now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 01:54 PM
    You can do so with AT&T app store only.
    02-02-10 09:05 PM
    You can do so with AT&T app store only.
    What's the link to the ATT app store and does it have Blackberry apps?
    02-03-10 07:47 AM
    You can also always get a Visa/AX gift card to use as well.
    02-03-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD