Do you want to double click (from anywhere) to see the weather forecast for your city and other 3 cities in less than 2 seconds later?
    See video (61 seconds) demoing this feature:

Do you want to double click at any time to capture the current screen?
    See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

What about double clicking to toggle Bluetooth?

See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

If you are interested, why not downloading the free fully functional trial version of ShortcutMe to enjoy the speed and convenience provided to you?
    Fully functional trial version available from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

ShortcutMe 3.4.1.0 is released now!
    ShortcutMe runs on any BlackBerry with trackball or touch screen (81xx Pearl, 82xx Flip, 83xx Curve, 85xx, 88xx, 89xx Javelin, 90xx Bold, 95xx Srorm, 96xx Tour).

07-07-09 06:19 PM
    Hi,

I've just upgraded from v3.2.1.0 to this new version - and it no longer works.

Whenever I click the left covienience key I get an 'Uncaught exception'

I've tried a battery pull but still have the same problem

Any advice would be more than welcome!
    07-08-09 03:18 AM
    Hi,

I've just upgraded from v3.2.1.0 to this new version - and it no longer works.

Whenever I click the left covienience key I get an 'Uncaught exception'

I've tried a battery pull but still have the same problem

Any advice would be more than welcome!
    Try first deleting the app totally (from Options>Advance Options>Application) then downloading the latest version from Mobihand (ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software).
    I hope you did store your settings before upgrading.If so, then in 3.4.1.0 go to Common Config page and use the menu option "Restore Configurations" to load your shortcuts back into the new version.
    07-08-09 06:27 AM
    It works great for me, very nice work

forkup
    07-08-09 07:10 AM
    It works great for me, very nice work

forkup
    Good.
    This version is not going to be the end of it. New change suggestions/feature requests will cause creation of new ShortcutMe versions.
    07-08-09 07:34 AM
    Try first deleting the app totally (from Options>Advance Options>Application) then downloading the latest version from Mobihand (ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software).
    I hope you did store your settings before upgrading.If so, then in 3.4.1.0 go to Common Config page and use the menu option "Restore Configurations" to load your shortcuts back into the new version.
    Hi Vijik,

Thanks for reply so quickly!

I've done what you suggested but I'm still getting the same problem!

The message reads:

Uncaught Exemption: net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExemptio n

I get this whenever I try to start the app. I didn't save my settings before I upgraded but assume this is just the shortcuts that I have added?

Any other suggestions?
    07-08-09 07:46 AM
    OK I think I've now sorted it!

I've done a bit of research and it seems the error I was getting...

...has something to do with the permissions.

After going to Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Shortcutme > Edit Permissions. and changing permissions to 'allow' everything now works fine!
    07-08-09 08:39 AM

After going to Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Shortcutme > Edit Permissions. and changing permissions to 'allow' everything now works fine!
    Good to know that it worked out.

I will add something in the new version of ShortcutMe so that if this happens the user gets info from ShortcutMe about how to solve the problem.
    07-08-09 07:50 PM

ShortcutMe 3.4.1.1 is on mobihand. It will let users in your situation know what to do to avoid this exception.

In addition 3.4.1.1 allows you to control when the screenshot is captured. It means after you launch the screenshot shortcut (i.e. double conv. key or Conv.Key + S) it will wait for example 4 seconds before capturing the screen. This will let you prepare what you want to be captured.

To upgrade to 3.4.1.1 just download the trial version of ShortcutMe from Mobihand.

FYI:
    ShortcutMe run on any BlackBerry with trackball or touchscreen, and on any BB OS after 4.2 (4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7,5.0). A limited version of ShortutMe can also run on BB OS 4.2
    07-09-09 09:19 PM
    This morning it still says:

"ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application for Blackberry series: 81xx, 82xx, 83xx, 88xx, 89xx, 90xx v3.4.1.0"

So, the version might still be one behind??

Edited to add, the version is the 3.4.1.1 and it did prompt to set permissions...........
    Last edited by F2; 07-10-09 at 08:01 AM.
    07-10-09 07:19 AM
    This morning it still says:

"ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application for Blackberry series: 81xx, 82xx, 83xx, 88xx, 89xx, 90xx v3.4.1.0"

So, the version might still be one behind??

Edited to add, the version is the 3.4.1.1 and it did prompt to set permissions...........
    It is done intentionally to avoid sending mass emails to existing customers about 3.4.1.1
    The reason is that I am not finished with adding all the requested features.
    But I had to change the files to make sure users that upgrade, get additional information about moved menu items and permission setting requirement of ShortcutMe 3.4 series.

When I am done adding requested features, then I will change the version number so that it gets official.
    07-11-09 10:55 PM
    ShortcutMe 3.4.1.2 is now on the OTA link ready for testing

New features comparing to 3.4.1.1:

- Style setting for the main page (No Header, Top Header, Above Header, Not Transparent)

- Allows you to create shortcut for Profile settings (AppName: Profile_Selector), for example you can double click conv key to set profiles to quiet and triple click to set it to normal.

- New AppName called Gmail_Menu which is very useful if you use Gmail app and if you have more than one gmail accounts.

Please test it and report if you see any bug/etc
    07-11-09 10:58 PM
    ShortcutMe 3.4.2.0 is now released and is available on mobihand.

New features are:

- Style setting for the main page (No Header, Top Header, Above Header, Semi Transparent, Partly Transparent, Not Transparent)

- Allows creating shortcut for Profile settings (AppName: Profile_Selector), for example you can double click conv key to set profiles to Quiet, and triple click to set it to Normal.

- New AppName called Gmail_Menu. It opens Gmail program with the list of accounts open in a menu ready to be selected by the user. Very useful if you use Gmail app and if you have more than one Gmail accounts.

Those who updated to the OTA Beta today, don't need to download the latest from mobihand because the latest version on mobihand is the same as the last beta version.

If you have any request for new features, or if you have any comment about the new release please post it here.
    07-13-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD