Wow thanks so much for the super fast response Vijik! 9;1500 works perfectly for Profile_Selector! This is a great new addition to Shortcut_Me.

Yea I love the "tell a friend" feature. Makes it so quick and easy to just email it over to people after I've told them how they can't go on without this app
    The new version of ShortcutMe (the one under development) allows you to email settings/parameters for a single shortcut. That way you can also help your friends in setting up shortcuts.
    07-17-09 09:15 PM
    Weird...just tested it in multi click and it was jumping to the #8 profile instead of #9 with parameter 9;1500. So I set the paramater there to 9;2000 and it went to the correct #9 profile.

So for profile #9 my parameter is 9;1500 from the menu and 9;2000 in multi click. Working perfectly now. I guess I need to learn how to use the parameters better!
    Thanks for reporting this. I will, in the new version, change the default delay value to be 2000.
    07-17-09 09:24 PM
    The new version of ShortcutMe (the one under development) allows you to email settings/parameters for a single shortcut. That way you can also help your friends in setting up shortcuts.
    Oh sweet...that's a great idea!

On a different note, I was traveling out of town last week and it was so handy to be able to pull up the weather ultra quickly for all the various places I was going. ShortcutMe has evolved way past just a shortcut application...it's really numerous useful apps within an app!
    07-19-09 07:14 AM
    quick note on the "check conflict" option

never got this to work, even in 151, seems like when i add a shortcut, click on check conflict says none when there's actually is a conflict.....when im at the main shortcutme screen > bbmenu > check conflict > i get a conflict
    07-22-09 08:00 PM
    quick note on the "check conflict" option

never got this to work, even in 151, seems like when i add a shortcut, click on check conflict says none when there's actually is a conflict.....when im at the main shortcutme screen > bbmenu > check conflict > i get a conflict
    Need more time to check this out. I am busy with version 3.5 for BBs with Trackball.
    07-24-09 05:36 AM
    Need more time to check this out. I am busy with version 3.5 for BBs with Trackball.
    ok thanks
    07-24-09 10:22 AM
    I think a really great feature would be to be able to add a shortcut to something while not in the program.. For example if i was to download a new app. I could find the folder it is in and then click bb menu and it would have an option there to create shortcut me short cut. This would then load the shortcut menu with the app selected.

It may just be lazyness for me but i can never remember to add a new shortcut when i put on a new app and I always end up loading it manually
    07-24-09 11:32 AM
    ok thanks
    FYI:
    I will soon update ShortcutMe_Touch with the new features (Stock market data, "Check for update" menu item, etc) added in 3.5.3.0 for BBs with trackball.
    07-24-09 11:35 AM
    Sweeett! Any ETA on when the update will drop?
    07-24-09 12:32 PM
    I think a really great feature would be to be able to add a shortcut to something while not in the program.. For example if i was to download a new app. I could find the folder it is in and then click bb menu and it would have an option there to create shortcut me short cut. This would then load the shortcut menu with the app selected.

It may just be lazyness for me but i can never remember to add a new shortcut when i put on a new app and I always end up loading it manually
    Good idea. I will try to find a way this can be done without being confusing in some cases for some users.
    07-24-09 05:02 PM
    ShortcutMe_Touch V 3.6.0.0 is released now.

Please check/comment/ask/request/etc on the following thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...72#post3205172

07-29-09 10:06 PM
    Yeah man, this is very useful and I love it...I'm sure will be using it a lot...I just love this kind of stuff
    07-29-09 10:13 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD