Do you want to double click (from anywhere) to see the weather forecast for your city and other 3 cities in less than 2 seconds later?
    See video (61 seconds) demoing this feature:

Do you want to double click at any time to capture the current screen?
    See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

What about double clicking to toggle Bluetooth?

See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

If you are interested, why not downloading the free fully functional trial version of ShortcutMe to enjoy the speed and convenience provided to you?
    Fully functional trial version available from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

ShortcutMe 3.4.1.0 is released now!
    ShortcutMe runs on any BlackBerry with trackball or touch screen (81xx Pearl, 82xx Flip, 83xx Curve, 85xx, 88xx, 89xx Javelin, 90xx Bold, 95xx Srorm, 96xx Tour).

Last edited by Vijik; 07-07-09 at 06:22 PM.
    07-07-09 06:16 PM
    I have downloaded am eager to give it a try.
    07-07-09 06:47 PM
    Gonna try it tonight, Vijik. Thank you for always listening to our suggestions/feedback. In the few weeks I have had this app, I am very impressed with its growth.
    It will continue to grow based on the feedbacks/requests.
    Some handy features are already on the list to be added to the next version.
    07-07-09 08:42 PM
    I would like to thank all beta testers for their effort and time used on beta version of ShortcutMe.

Any beta tester who did not own a ShortcutMe license and have posted comment/suggestion and/or reported bugs, are welcome to send an email to support at fonware dot ca to get their free license key.
    07-07-09 08:48 PM
    Ok, please look at the screenshots.

2 suggestions:
    1) minimize the width of the shortcutme_touch screen so instead of all the grey, you can see the background
    2) if you look at the top, you will see that I have a theme with a "top bar" that is only partially covered by shortcut me. You should give the option of turning that top bar off...

I like the changes to screenshot and the changes to weather! THanks!
    07-07-09 09:32 PM
    Question: is there a delay parameter for screenshot? that could be handy...
    07-07-09 09:33 PM
    I will probably do this instead of keeping weatherbug. Would probably make my phone quicker at least

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 09:52 PM
    Ok, please look at the screenshots.

2 suggestions:
    1) minimize the width of the shortcutme_touch screen so instead of all the grey, you can see the background
    2) if you look at the top, you will see that I have a theme with a "top bar" that is only partially covered by shortcut me. You should give the option of turning that top bar off...
    Good suggestions.

1 might however be difficult to implement as the display name for some shortcuts can extend the shortcut background. It is possible to calculate the max size for the background bar but that makes the search engine slow and the drawing process source code becomes messy.

2 is easy to implement. I will make it selectable to either have the header bar drawn the way it is now, or turn it off totally, or draw it above the higher most shortcut (in your screen shot above the "FG screenshot" shortcut).

I like the changes to screenshot and the changes to weather! THanks!
    Yes, the weather menu became the way you wanted, which is far better than what it was (city 1, 2, ...)
    07-07-09 10:18 PM
    Question: is there a delay parameter for screenshot? that could be handy...
    No it is not.
    Another good idea. Will add it to the next version.
    07-07-09 10:19 PM
    question: have ya figured out how to add a 2nd sub page? (like getting to the applications options page) instead of using the gps_config workaround u show me?
    07-07-09 11:48 PM
    Good suggestions.
    2 is easy to implement. I will make it selectable to either have the header bar drawn the way it is now, or turn it off totally, or draw it above the higher most shortcut (in your screen shot above the "FG screenshot" shortcut).

Cool! Always ready to test the next version
    07-08-09 04:42 AM
    question: have ya figured out how to add a 2nd sub page? (like getting to the applications options page) instead of using the gps_config workaround u show me?
    Yes.
    In 3.4.1.0, "Options_Sub2Page" is added to the application list to allow users to create shortcut for Options subpages (i.e. Options>AdvanceOptions>Applications).
    07-08-09 06:20 AM
    I would like to thank all beta testers for their effort and time used on beta version of ShortcutMe.

Any beta tester who did not own a ShortcutMe license and have posted comment/suggestion and/or reported bugs, are welcome to send an email to support at fonware dot ca to get their free license key.
    Thanks for the offer. I purchased a license as soon as my trial period ended yesterday. Just couldn't wait a day without this application. Keep up the good work.
    07-08-09 07:09 AM
    Ok, here is somethign else I noticed with the weather.

So I have 3 locations: KY, NY and FL.

so I do my shortcut to get to location 1(KY), then I press the blackberry button 2x to go to NY. But here is the problem, when I press the blackberry button 2x again it takes me back to KY. Any way to make it so it will take me to FL?

so it would cycle through the locations sorta.
    Do you get what I am saying?
    07-08-09 07:39 AM
    Here is another idea: When adding a shortcut for an option that requires params, you should pop up a message if the required # of params are not used. I would think this would cut down on support emails...
    07-08-09 07:48 AM
    Ok, here is somethign else I noticed with the weather.

So I have 3 locations: KY, NY and FL.

so I do my shortcut to get to location 1(KY), then I press the blackberry button 2x to go to NY. But here is the problem, when I press the blackberry button 2x again it takes me back to KY. Any way to make it so it will take me to FL?

so it would cycle through the locations sorta.
    Do you get what I am saying?
    I should be possible to cycle through all selected cities with 2x Menu Key.

It is a good idea. Will add this in the new version.
    Thanks.
    07-08-09 07:45 PM
    Here is another idea: When adding a shortcut for an option that requires params, you should pop up a message if the required # of params are not used. I would think this would cut down on support emails...
    Good idea. If it is easy to implement I will add this feature.
    07-08-09 07:47 PM
    idk if its too much of a hassle, but u should add something like a categorical type thing
    like have the ability to add categories, such as:
    Games
    Msgs
    Settings (options, options_subpage, etc)
    07-08-09 07:56 PM
    ok, and while I am on the feature band wagon , how about a way to change your profile. you can go to profiles, but there are no params to set a specific profile...
    07-08-09 07:59 PM
    ability to change the connection automatically (turn on and off)(instead of just going into the manage connections section and doing it manually)
    07-08-09 08:06 PM
    idk if its too much of a hassle, but u should add something like a categorical type thing
    like have the ability to add categories, such as:
    Games
    Msgs
    Settings (options, options_subpage, etc)
    This is possible but then it will become difficult to just enter shortcut letters and launch something as it is now necessary to first go into a category and then launch it.
    07-08-09 09:55 PM
    ok, and while I am on the feature band wagon , how about a way to change your profile. you can go to profiles, but there are no params to set a specific profile...
    Good idea. Will add it.
    07-08-09 09:57 PM
    This is possible but then it will become difficult to just enter shortcut letters and launch something as it is now necessary to first go into a category and then launch it.
    o, guess ur rite...
    07-08-09 09:58 PM
    ability to change the connection automatically (turn on and off)(instead of just going into the manage connections section and doing it manually)
    Do you mean turning all connections on/off in the Manage Connections or each turning each connection on/off?
    07-08-09 09:59 PM
    Do you mean turning all connections on/off in the Manage Connections or each turning each connection on/off?
    like turning the "Mobile Network" connection on/off

cuz currently u have to go into manage connections and manually click on "mobile network" to turn it on/off
    07-08-09 10:13 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD