Has anyone managed to get it working on their Curve 8310? I can't seem to get it to download and instal.
    05-06-08 01:47 PM
    i got it to work on my 8320 i didnt try when i had my 8310, i got it OTA form JoJoC.mobi and it worked good
    05-06-08 04:48 PM
    Yeah another great invetion of a game to help fuel the destruction of society...bad enough that its glamorised in movies, music, and most videos shown on MTV/BET...but hey here's a great idea let's have a game that trains you on how to sell and distribute illegal drugs!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-08 04:52 PM
    I'm able to get the software to work on my phone. Maybe the software that you have is corrupted? Or wasn't properly download due to a busy server? You should try redownloading it and try again.

05-06-08 06:28 PM
    Yeah another great invetion of a game to help fuel the destruction of society...bad enough that its glamorised in movies, music, and most videos shown on MTV/BET...but hey here's a great idea let's have a game that trains you on how to sell and distribute illegal drugs!!!

Are you serious?

If you are taking cues and life lessons from a GAME, you need to see a doctor about that, not blame the makers of a GAME.

LOL
    05-06-08 06:32 PM

whoa killer calm down, breath in breath out, woooosa... its a game dont get all bent out of shape about it lol kinda sad to get that bent out of shape over a game, i play dopewars all the time and i dont sell or do drugs lol yaaaaay for me
    05-06-08 07:41 PM

A game or music or even a movie should never be responsible for the actions that someone committed.

I play violent games (from teenage hood to now, young adult) such as GTA = Grand Theft Auto, Doom, Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein and I have never been arrested for a violent act, ever. I occasionally play Dope wars on my phone (including my PC) and it doesn't get me interested in becoming a drug lord.

Those who chooses to act out needs to take full responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming on others.
    05-06-08 08:00 PM
    Dope Wars! It's been a while... Oh man, having flashbacks of high school algebra and my TI-83!

05-06-08 08:26 PM
    Were do u get dis **** from I've been wantin dis **** on my bb for a min now. Can I get da link

05-06-08 08:30 PM
    i cant barley understand you. if youve been looking for a minute, you should try a little longer, and try searching the forums.
    05-06-08 09:12 PM
    Were do u get dis **** from I've been wantin dis **** on my bb for a min now. Can I get da link

Your best friend is either Google or search forums.
    05-07-08 12:21 AM

from your bb go to JoJoC.mobi

i cant barley understand you. if youve been looking for a minute, you should try a little longer, and try searching the forums.

LMFAO that was my first thought
    05-07-08 12:43 AM

Dang it! Who let Jack Thompson in here?

06-09-08 06:19 AM
    i downloaded it..how do i play it?
    06-09-08 09:17 PM
    It works great on my curve
    06-09-08 09:28 PM
    i downloaded it..how do i play it?
    The object is to buy low and sell high. Beyond that, it's simply a matter of buying in one spot, "Jet"ting to another and either selling or buying. Simple tips:

-You can only pay-back the loan shark when you travel back to the top location
    -Your loans and money in the bank will both acquire interest every time you travel, so be sure to pay off those loans fast!
    -Cocaine is the best money-maker in the market. Buy below 15k and sell above 22k.
    -Enjoy
    06-09-08 10:18 PM
    Back when I used a Palm Pilot there was a different game based on Dope Wars called Space Trader. It was the same basic concept, but sset in space. The main difference was that you traded all kinds of things from water to robotics with only 2 illegal goods, firearms and narcotics.

I wish they had a version of this for the BB.
    06-10-08 01:02 AM
    tht game is kool, especially when you have friends who play..
    07-02-08 12:15 AM
    i remember the drug wars game from the texas insturments graphing calcs back in highschool lol.
    07-02-08 12:20 AM
    bump this post
    08-25-08 03:06 PM
    omgz I Space Trader, I wish I could find this for the BB too

I spent so much time playing that game it was awesome.
    08-25-08 08:33 PM
    Dang it! Who let Jack Thompson in here?

Ha ha ha. I know. Love your sig by the way.
    08-25-08 08:59 PM
    where on this site is this for OTA? I looked around but couldn't find it. I do remember playing this on Palm and my TI-83 from High school.
    08-26-08 11:14 AM
    now does this work for the pearl? I did DL it...but I get an uncaught exception error: pushModalScreen called by a non-event thread...

What does that mean in english?
    08-26-08 07:52 PM
    Is this an online game or is it single player

09-01-08 03:31 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD