I have to admit, I am really confused I would like to try it, however I downloaded PocketDay Start because I thought that's what would get me started right. However, I'm not sure that's the one I want. Actually the PocketDay Start is just an icon and when I click on it then there are spots for messages and stuff. I wish there was a guide or something.

I was just looking at the e Mobile Calendar because I would really like to be able to organize my calendar better.........then I saw this thread and thought Wow! I can try this!

I just want something to help me keep track of my different Doc appointments and classes and be able to color code them. I don't do much text messaging and don't receive a lot of calls or emails yet on my BB. However as my company grows I do expect more calls and emails and appointments. I am an artist and also a private distributor, so the appointments and calls would probably increase more than the texts or emails.

Anyone have any ideas what would be the best one for me? I'm thinking Pocket Day Personal? I really don't need the stock prices or stuff like that. I trust all of you to give your input and help me decide.

Thanks so much,

~Jazzi~

PS: I posted this in the Pocket Day thread; however decided maybe I would get more feedback if it had its own thread and wasn't lost in the replies to the new PD release.

02-18-09 08:45 AM
    Sounds like you'd probably only need PocketDay Personal. I have PocketDay Pro and it's great. I esp like it now that it included the option of using the black background.

Anywho, why not try both if you want? They offer trials.

Here's the link to the crackberry store for:

PD Personal

PocketDay Personal - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

PD Pro

PocketDay Professional - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

You can more easily compare the features side by side by going to Cross River System's site:

PocketDay

Keep in mind that it is highly customizable. You can change fonts, colors, the order of the categories, etc. You can even start out with just appointments/calendar and just add the fields as you find you need them.

Like I said, they give a free trial so you can always dump it if it isn't what you want.
    02-18-09 02:20 PM
    Thank you so much! I couldn't find the site for comparison, over OTA downloads and I was just plain lost. I can't thank you enough!

Thanks again!

~Jazzi~

02-18-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD