Hey guys so I was going through the app store and I saw TetherBerry and I was wondering if anyone else has purchased this app? If so what cellphone provider do you have and how well does the internet run on your laptop?

Thanks
    07-06-09 01:37 PM
    Hey guys so I was going through the app store and I saw TetherBerry and I was wondering if anyone else has purchased this app? If so what cellphone provider do you have and how well does the internet run on your laptop?

Thanks
    I won a free copy back when crackberry gave away a few free ones. At that time I worked with an engineer or two from tetherberry, and we were never able to successfully get it to work. It'd connect, maybe loak a kb or two of data, but that was it. Seemed to do okay with opening the data, just maybe not the DNS servers, etc. Played with it awhile, and finally gave up. Unknown if they've fixed it yet, maybe I'll venture over and see some day.
    07-06-09 09:22 PM
    thanks dude
    07-07-09 03:55 AM
    During the 50% off, I purchased this app. I was unable to get it to work...received one email from Mobihand, but no follow-up. I was trying to get it to work on Windows Vista. Now I just want a refund! I will keep the forum posted on the situation.

chesterhound
    07-27-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD