i thought i had removed quickpull because it had issues with my .607, not keeping reboot schedule, etc. i purchased and installed quicklaunch yesterday (finally!!!!) and was browsing around my options/applications and noticed that quickpull free, quickpull lib, and 'reset' were in my app list. does quicklaunch install quickpull or did i just not remove it all the way? wondering if i would cause quicklaunch issues by removing these.
    04-09-10 12:37 PM
    With Quicklaunch installed the only additional files I show in the app list is Reset. Just make sure to set all permissions to allow under Core>Email Setup Application, or Quicklaunch won't reset your device.
    04-09-10 12:46 PM
    i thought i had removed quickpull because it had issues with my .607, not keeping reboot schedule, etc. i purchased and installed quicklaunch yesterday (finally!!!!) and was browsing around my options/applications and noticed that quickpull free, quickpull lib, and 'reset' were in my app list. does quicklaunch install quickpull or did i just not remove it all the way? wondering if i would cause quicklaunch issues by removing these.
    To delete an application, delete from Options (wrench icon)>Applications. Deleting the Application icon from Homescreen does not always delete the application itself.
    04-09-10 12:53 PM
    I think both use the reset file in their apps so you can uninstall the remnants of quickpull if you see any. I don't think QL uses QP.
    04-09-10 12:53 PM
    my permissions are good to go. ill remove those remaining quickpull apps from the list and try it out. thanks.
    04-09-10 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD