I always thought that when i got a facebook notification (wall post / message) the app would automatically open when i removed my bb from the holster. Now it doesn't open it at all and I have to open the app manually or click on the notification bar on the home screen to see the message / post.

Does anyone else have this problem, or am i just confused...?

Zeb
    08-01-11 06:17 AM
    Mine NEVER auto opened.
    08-01-11 06:50 AM
    I've always had to open mine manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 08:47 AM
    Mine would auto open, and it annoyed the **** out of me. The FB 2.0 update seems to have fixed it since it doesn't do it anymore....
    08-07-11 05:40 PM
    I always thought that when i got a facebook notification (wall post / message) the app would automatically open when i removed my bb from the holster. Now it doesn't open it at all and I have to open the app manually or click on the notification bar on the home screen to see the message / post.

Does anyone else have this problem, or am i just confused...?

Zeb
    I have the same problem. I had a Curve 8330 and I could've sworn that I had it set to where Facebook would auto open in the holster. Now it doesn't do it. Maybe it only did it in the earlier versions of the app. Or maybe there's something we're missing.
    08-04-12 08:38 AM
    I know this is an aged thread, however I just recently downgraded my Facebook app back to 1.9, and it DOES auto open from my holster. The only thing it doesn't open is messages, anything else it opens automatically.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk
    08-25-12 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD