I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.

On Wednesday the 25th I downloaded the Neverland theme from the App Store. (Neverland - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store) My order was processed and I have been charged, but I never received a download link. In the email that showed my confirmation and SHOULD have contained the download link under details only said "Product Technical Support: [email protected]."

So I went to plan B. I logged onto my account here and went to the "free upgrade" button (the green on with the arrow) that will resend you the most recent version. There was no link provided there either. In fact, I couldn't even input my email to send myself one. So I emailed the themes technical support. I waited until yesterday, and when I hadn't heard from them I sent them a second email. This was their response.

"Hi,

You need to contact the store where you buy the theme. Because we do not provide download link. The store have to give you the download link.

Thank you,

Jose"

So, does Crackberry have some sort of support I can contact to try and get this download link?
    11-29-09 10:40 AM
    11-29-09 10:54 AM

Thank you. I didn't see the "contact us" link up by my device information. I tried clicking on Application Support, under the app I want support for, but clicking that link tries to open a default email program for windows. I don't have the default email program installed/set up at all.
    11-29-09 11:14 AM
    No problem. Glad to help. Crackberry is really helpful! Take care.
    11-29-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD