On the ComapnionLink site, they claim their CompanionLink for Outlook product will sync Outlook categories (with colors) to your Blackberry calendar. I've been using the trial version and have not been able to make this work. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten it to work, and if so could they post a screen shot of their colored calendar?

I'm starting to believe that the web site is wrong. They use a standard "data we sync" template and while it applies to some phones (Android, etc.), it does not apply to Blackberry. I am glad they offer a trial so I could figure this out for free and not $40 later.

Thanks
    11-11-10 10:04 AM
    I finally heard back from CompanionLink and they confirmed my suspicion -- they cannot sync categories to a Blackberry. I believe they plan to fix the “data we sync” references on the web so that it does not show this is supported for BlackBerry. Cheers.
    11-11-10 02:26 PM
    Dang . . . you got my hopes up. I went to the site, saw what you saw, and was just waiting to get home to DL the trial.

I wish somebody would figure this out. There has got to be a way to import categories and colors from Outlook - hasn't there?
    11-11-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD