05-12-12 01:23 PM
233 ... 678910
tools
    I didn't have the time to read the entire thread, so don't yell at me if someone has posted this already.

You can record calls and see blocked numbers and more with Trapcall TrapCall - Features
    09-16-09 10:48 AM
    Awwwww, that was mean!
    it was wrong information....
    09-16-09 11:07 AM
    With bluffmycall u can record calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 01:40 PM
    With bluffmycall u can record calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that's because an outside server is recording it for you....true recording would just be a software (Something like CallRec, which is what I used on my Treo 700p) that you don't have to pay a per-minute rate
    09-16-09 01:59 PM
    TrapCall:
    has anyone in the "contiguous United States" tried this? I always seem to get screwed by living in hawaii: shipping ...lol
    09-23-09 06:04 AM
    I found this on some other thread. "Berry Record" can record the conversation, its only $2 application.

But seems it is only for Storm now.

Is there any similar app for Curve 8900?

I just bought this for my Tour... it works for recording notes but even if you put the caller on speaker phone it will not record the other voices.

Should work well for simple voice notes.

Hate to say it but I realllllllly miss CallRec.
    11-04-09 09:34 PM
    I just wanted to send a quick message to any RIM employees out there, especially software project managers, I hope something terrible happens to you. Just a friendly reminder that this issue has been ongoing for the last 5 years, and lack of API support means that you RIM are deliberately crippling blackberries and not allowing this feature despite massive demand as evidenced by threads like this all over the net. If you think you're responsible for this decision, I was wondering if you'd considered doing bodily harm to yourself, perhaps by lighting yourself on fire? Thank you, and have a great day!
    11-16-09 11:49 PM
    Amazing all the thigs tried here and still no luck..... did anyone try this?

VR+: Voice Recorder (BlackBerry) 2.5.5 for Blackberry Free Trial - Turn your BlackBerry into a dictaphone! Make voice recordings and e-mail them in MP3 format. Upload voice messages to the free online storage

Sorry I can not post links.

Maybe I missed the answer, sorry if I did
    We are frequently asked about call recording possibility in VR+.
    At the moment this is not technically possible on Blackberry OS.
    Your own voice may be recorded, but not your contact's.
    11-17-09 07:20 AM
    I bet it will be available on the Android OS......Maybe some talk about leaving BB will wake up sleeping peeps. I am considering it for sure....
    11-17-09 07:45 AM
    I bet it will be available on the Android OS......Maybe some talk about leaving BB will wake up sleeping peeps. I am considering it for sure....
    dumbphones can do this...i just dont understand why RIM would lock down the API's for this...

.only 12 states have a 2 part consent law...and there should just be a disclaimer before starting up the program....heck...even program in an announced voice like "this call is now being recorded"....but why lock it down completly?
    11-17-09 03:34 PM
    I just switched froim nokia to a bb. I had this software on nokia called total recall, which was totally amazing. It recorded every incoming and outgoing call without pressing any button.
    Does anyone know of a similar software for bb or how I can swith that nokia software made ffor symbian 60 to work on bb. Maybe a converter or something?
    11-28-09 06:25 PM
    Did you even read the thread? no, you can't with BB yet. it sucks
    11-29-09 12:28 PM
    this sucks thats theres no app for the call recorder for bb yet could really use it now, have a complusive liar need to prove to a friend that they are
    12-29-09 01:26 AM
    I've scanned through some of the posts, and I was curious if anyone had tried "LivePVR Call Note and Meeting Recorder" listed in the BlackBerry app store? Its doesn't have any reviews, and doesn't specifically say it will record calls, so I was just curious if anyone could tell me if, or how, it worked...

Thanks.
    01-05-10 04:10 AM
    Nice Find, but I dont think it is what you are looking for. Thier is a free trial though

"LivePVR can log phone calls, record meetings, record voice notes, capture SMS messages, capture PIN messages and can automatically email the audio files and messages to a designated email address. Log Phone call feature allows the user (at user's option) to enter a text and voice note immediately after the call is completed and attaches the Voice note as part of the call log. These features allow the user to immediately capture the context of a phone call, meeting or any other information using voice and then them on the device for future review or email them to a designated email address. A separate Outlook Plug-in application is available to capture and store the LivePVR generated emails as Journal entries in Outlook and link them to the underlying contact record in Outlook.

. Logs Outgoing, Incoming Phone calls and allows recording a Voice and text note at the end of the call . Call logs and recorded files have phone number, date, time details in file name . Call logs are also stored in folders named with the caller id . It can record meeting notes and store the files in directories specific to the meeting date and time . AMR and WAV format recording are supported . It Auto-starts on Boot . Unlimited recording length (limited by the available storage on device) . Voice recorder with Start/Pause/Start/Stop option that can be used as a dictation tool . Locate and play recorded files . Simple and easy user interface . Works in background when minimized . File names have caller id + type + date+ time (for phone calls) and meeting date+time for meeting notes . Option to browse recorded file folders by caller id and meeting date/time . Integrated Help screens . Files are tagged with information that can be used by content management applications"
    01-05-10 08:00 AM
    It's ridiculous that there's no app for the BB yet.

OPEN UP YOUR APIS, RIM.
    01-05-10 08:00 PM
    Is a shame!!
    I was wondering to move on 9700 but I will look around for other devices.
    Recording call is an elementary application for the phone call full of data to remember.
    How could BB be a business phone without this?
    01-06-10 05:26 AM
    I didn't have the time to read the entire thread, so don't yell at me if someone has posted this already.

You can record calls and see blocked numbers and more with Trapcall TrapCall - Features
    Thank You!
    Thank you for starting the registration process! However we are currently not ready to handle your cellphone carrier! However we will contact you as soon as our service become available to you!
    Message from trying to get Trapcall on Sprint network.

Dm
    01-06-10 08:57 AM
    this sucks thats theres no app for the call recorder for bb yet could really use it now, have a complusive liar need to prove to a friend that they are
    Um ,, not to be rude, but you have a speaker phone and a three way calling option. Would those not serve your purpose?
    Last edited by dave3825us; 01-06-10 at 09:01 AM.
    01-06-10 08:58 AM
    Nice Find, but I dont think it is what you are looking for. Thier is a free trial though

"LivePVR can log phone calls, record meetings, record voice notes, capture SMS messages, capture PIN messages and can automatically email the audio files and messages to a designated email address. Log Phone call feature allows the user (at user's option) to enter a text and voice note immediately after the call is completed and attaches the Voice note as part of the call log. These features allow the user to immediately capture the context of a phone call, meeting or any other information using voice and then them on the device for future review or email them to a designated email address. A separate Outlook Plug-in application is available to capture and store the LivePVR generated emails as Journal entries in Outlook and link them to the underlying contact record in Outlook.

. Logs Outgoing, Incoming Phone calls and allows recording a Voice and text note at the end of the call . Call logs and recorded files have phone number, date, time details in file name . Call logs are also stored in folders named with the caller id . It can record meeting notes and store the files in directories specific to the meeting date and time . AMR and WAV format recording are supported . It Auto-starts on Boot . Unlimited recording length (limited by the available storage on device) . Voice recorder with Start/Pause/Start/Stop option that can be used as a dictation tool . Locate and play recorded files . Simple and easy user interface . Works in background when minimized . File names have caller id + type + date+ time (for phone calls) and meeting date+time for meeting notes . Option to browse recorded file folders by caller id and meeting date/time . Integrated Help screens . Files are tagged with information that can be used by content management applications"
    Logging calls isn't the same as recording calls.

Dm
    01-06-10 09:02 AM
    Um ,, not to be rude, but you have a speaker phone and a three way calling option. Would those not serve your purpose?
    because if you are on the road how are you going to put it on speakerphone/3-way, then record it with some external source? that doesn't make sense
    01-06-10 09:56 AM
    Live PVR Does Not record both ends of a phone call. In fact, I couldnt even get it to record my end.
    LivePVR is not a call record program. Any other ideas?
    Google voice is not an option. spoof 123 or bluff my call require to go through 3rd parties, and purchase minutes.
    Neither of those are a real world app.
    I paid 20 dollars for the call rec app on my palm, and I would pay 20 dollars again for an app like that on the berry.
    I dont need free, i need call recording.
    01-09-10 09:30 PM
    Ok I've had enough of this. I've been a diehard berry for the past few years. I love the organizational aspects of it, but it seems they are too far behind on the app development and clearly don't listen to their customers. I'm open to trying new phones such as the google one etc, but I hate touch screen, I love my bolds keyboard. What's the most blackberry like phone on another, more open OS?
    Thanks!
    01-11-10 06:05 PM
    As soon as sprint comes out with a newer android device, im switching SOLEY for this reason...voice recording is very important to me since I get a lot of assigments while im driving and can't always pull over in order to write down notes
    01-19-10 11:27 PM
    ok, im not looking to record the phone convos but more like a digital recorder for class...any apps people know of thatll be handy?? i mean the closest thing i can think of is using the video recorder from the phone lol even though i just need audio which seems like it could work
    02-10-10 09:01 PM
233 ... 678910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD