*-_Bump_-*
    I still need a call recorder.... any ideas? anyone?...
    08-26-08 10:09 AM
    The underground is still searching...

Dm
    08-26-08 02:47 PM
    CallRec was a very useful program for treo..remember when you're driving and someone gives you a confirmation #? just hit call record and you're good to go

I can't believe that this is lacking on a blackberry
    09-02-08 08:19 PM
    I can't believe that this is lacking on a blackberry
    Join the crowd, haha...

Literally. Welcome to the board.
    09-02-08 08:24 PM
    *-_Bump_-*
    I still need a call recorder.... any ideas? anyone?...
    10-17-08 09:56 AM
    This would be usefull...it's a pain in the *** to have someone on speakerphone and typing in call notes...
    10-17-08 11:32 AM
    I am still interested in a call recording program.... any news??
    10-24-08 10:51 AM
    I'm not sure it's possible because when I was looking for VoIP software for my BB I read on the Fring forum that they wouldn't be producing a version of their software for the blackberry because it's not possible to play audio and record at the same time on a BB.
    I think this could be a hurdle for a call recorder.

And it was the moderators that were claiming this - they even had a sticky about it.
    10-24-08 06:39 PM
    I really miss having the ability to record a conversation. You would not believe how often it saved my ****, and ultimately got rid of a very nasty supervisor. That is the only thing that I miss from my old cell phone.
    10-24-08 09:50 PM
    I'm not sure it's possible because when I was looking for VoIP software for my BB I read on the Fring forum that they wouldn't be producing a version of their software for the blackberry because it's not possible to play audio and record at the same time on a BB.
    I think this could be a hurdle for a call recorder.

And it was the moderators that were claiming this - they even had a sticky about it.
    What u r looking for is truphone. U can find it at truphone.com. They just came out with a BB version app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 06:24 PM
    With all of the app development talk today, I thought I'd bump this thread...
    I am still very interested in an app that would allow call recording..
    12-23-08 02:29 PM
    I too would like to know where i can get an app for FREE!!
    It's very inportant for my and my bb!
    I've had my motorolas do voice recording for my phone calls to credit card co and whatever else that says"your calls may be recorded for quality assurance" and this in turn would be my evidence insurrance for what they've said lol.
    12-23-08 03:10 PM
    You will have it in the next couple of weeks.
    Recorded Calls Home Page

MAIN FEATURES

BOTH PARTIES RECORDED- Our call recording software will allow you to record both parties in the conversation!

NO BEEP- we are not here to police what you do with your call recording software. Therefore, RCBB V1.1 to record your calls without a beep.

SAVES TO THE SD- don't fret about blowing out your memory. RCBB will save all files directly to your SD card keeping your cell phone memory free for other applications.

EZ ACCESS- when you're ready to move your files, simply connect your Blackberry to your PC or Mac and transfer your calls directly from one folder to the other.
    12-23-08 03:22 PM
    Recorded Calls Home Page

MAIN FEATURES

BOTH PARTIES RECORDED- Our call recording software will allow you to record both parties in the conversation!

NO BEEP- we are not here to police what you do with your call recording software. Therefore, RCBB V1.1 to record your calls without a beep.

SAVES TO THE SD- don't fret about blowing out your memory. RCBB will save all files directly to your SD card keeping your cell phone memory free for other applications.

EZ ACCESS- when you're ready to move your files, simply connect your Blackberry to your PC or Mac and transfer your calls directly from one folder to the other.
    SWEEEET!
    12-23-08 03:25 PM
    Sounds very promising! Hopefully they come through!

12-23-08 03:32 PM
    Is it free?

12-24-08 09:51 AM
    Is it free?

It's not free, but you get 15% off if you pre-register at the website above. Unfortunately, the site doesn't say how much the app will be. If the app lives up to the hype and they offer it at a reasonable charge, it will definitely be a killer, must-have application!
    12-24-08 01:15 PM
    I was very interested in this app for my new bb (same reason as others listed) and I checked the site out. The contact info is bogus. anyone solve this problem yet?
    12-25-08 04:02 AM
    Recorded Calls Home Page

MAIN FEATURES

Do you know for certain this site isn't just collecting contact info? You've been around here a while and it seems like you might know more about it than what is posted on the site.

Are you involved in this at all?
    01-02-09 04:59 PM
    If they want you to enter PH# to get discount hmm something's up and its not good.
    01-02-09 05:12 PM
    Guess I will keep waiting as well.

01-02-09 06:22 PM
    Yeah, this site looks like pure **edit** SEMI PURE HORSE SH*T to me.

Last edited by Mamaluka; 01-12-09 at 04:26 AM.
    01-02-09 11:09 PM
    In Marylsnd this is a ten-year felony. Or so I'm told. On second thought it would be a useful application.

01-03-09 12:01 AM
    If they want you to enter PH# to get discount hmm something's up and its not good.
    I'll be a guinea
    pig. I registered on it this morning. I had call recording on my Nextel phones and sorely miss it (used it to record driving directions to new customer's locations). If I get crammed with spam, then it's on my head & we'll all know....
    01-03-09 09:17 AM
    Wow. Let us know argie. Thanks for TOFT

01-04-09 10:32 AM
233 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD