I'm thinking about installing Bones in Motion but want to be 100% sure it is truly free (as in no monthly subscription fee when used with Verizon). I ask because their website (h**p://bimactive.com) mentions a 5.99 / month subscription in the FAQ however both the Bones in Motion and BIM Active apps are listed as free in app world.

Also what is the difference between BIM Active and Bones in Motion? They both seem to have the same screen shots.

Thanks!
    04-17-10 03:06 PM
    I have been using the Bim Active application for about 6 months on my Verizon Storm 2 with no monthly subscription fee.
    04-17-10 03:49 PM
    Thanks Gnomad! I've also heard back from the developer that the blackberry version is free. The developer also indicated BIM Active and Bones in Motion are the same app but one works with touchscreen. I'm using Bones in Motion on my Storm 2 and it seems to work fine, interesting that you are using BIM Active on a Storm 2. They both say all devices supported but the BIM Active app says Verizon wireless is not supported.

Further update - the developer confirmed the web site access and live tracking options are also free on blackberry.

Thanks.
    Last edited by voidstar; 04-18-10 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Updated info from developer
    04-18-10 08:08 PM
    I am going to have to look into the Bones in Motion/Bim Active versions. I am on Verizon and it works just fine. Yes, I have linked my phone with my account and have used everything available with no extra charges at all.
    04-18-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD