I have a friend who just showed me his phone and I was able to connect to his phone with my computer. It a software that makes it run as a wireless router I thought was pretty cool.
    03-11-09 10:01 AM
    The Storm doesn't have a wifi chip.
    03-11-09 10:06 AM
    There is software that should have come with your phone that makes your phone a router,(not WiFi) meaning anything connected to it has internet access; Look for the CD/DVD suite that came with your phone
    03-11-09 10:29 AM
    Tetherberry is coming out with a blutooth version of its OS so yeah something close to that >_>
    03-11-09 10:46 AM
    There is software that should have come with your phone that makes your phone a router,(not WiFi) meaning anything connected to it has internet access; Look for the CD/DVD suite that came with your phone
    That would be a modem.
    03-11-09 10:56 AM
    You could use it as a BT PAN; essentially setting up a wireless network over BT.
    As mentioned it will not work over Wifi as there is no Wifi.
    03-11-09 11:23 AM
    I have a friend who just showed me his phone and I was able to connect to his phone with my computer. It a software that makes it run as a wireless router I thought was pretty cool.
    Found this....

How to tether your BlackBerry for free via Bluetooth (Mac and PC) | BlackBerry Cool

*Although it appears that results for Verizon subscribers are not successful
    03-11-09 12:19 PM
    Found this....

How to tether your BlackBerry for free via Bluetooth (Mac and PC) | BlackBerry Cool

*Although it appears that results for Verizon subscribers are not successful
    So, it looks like it works you just have to be willing to pay for it
    03-11-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD