*cough*

Generate Registration Codes?

Not that I'm trying to actually use the code. I just want to know if you know how. For fun...

PM me.
    10-08-09 01:16 PM
    thats easy...

you pay for an app and magically...BBAAAMMMM!!!!!!!

they email you one...
    10-08-09 01:36 PM
    thats easy...

you pay for an app and magically...BBAAAMMMM!!!!!!!

they email you one...

Yeah, but that's only fair to say if I were to actually use the code. =)

I said, 'for fun'. This is a strictly conditional scenario. IF you know how, THEN pm me.

Just wondering. After all, I may want to learn so that I can help out my friend who happens to have a burned copy of Mac OS X Snow Leopard, that she won't give me unless I can give her what she wants.

LOL... don't judge me.
    Last edited by kawaii_smile; 10-08-09 at 01:48 PM.
    10-08-09 01:43 PM
    There's a legal way to get what YOU want too, even if it's not the BlackBerry software. I'm pretty sure this type of thread isn't cricket around here.
    10-08-09 02:02 PM
    Okay, fair enough. I'll take my hypothetical endeavors elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 03:07 PM
    *cough*

Generate Registration Codes?

Not that I'm trying to actually use the code. I just want to know if you know how. For fun...

PM me.
    Why would you want to know how to do something illegal,even hypothetically??? I believe you are in training to become a thief!! No wonder the honest poeple have to pay more for apps, you and your "friends tactics" drive developers to raise prices to cover theft.. Thanks for being part of the problem, now go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-08-09 06:55 PM
    LOL. Did that make you feel better? The fact that you added your two cents to a thread where the discussion has clearly ended. Right here on Crackberry.Com is actually where I got the idea of even generating codes. So don't talk high and mighty like people in these forums don't try to get around trial versions of software or download cracked programs or even music! If you don't then cookies for you. I guarantee you though, had someone posted saying they can do it hundreds would have jumped in and joined the party. So you and your high horse can go kick bricks for all I care. I'll repect you throwing stones when you have the right. To anyone else that wants to say something smart... Don't. I'll delete this thread when I'm not mobile anymore.

10-08-09 07:06 PM
    Lol, so you read other threads that weren't answered, so you thought someone would answer you???hahaahahahaha, and the thread is done, but your still stalking it!!! Do as you said you would do and GO ELSEWHERE, oh and yes I am mightier than you for NOT asking for lessons on how to steqal publicly. I feel the same about any thief... Just becouse you got the idea here doesn't make it right...I'm sure you'll read this hoping someone will teach you how to steal, I am also PMing a modertater, your trying to justify theft!!!!

10-08-09 07:13 PM
    Get the moderator, learn to spell & get a life. If this is making you feel bubbly inside, knock yourself out. I only responded to make sure you know you're a loser for attacking me personally. Everyone else had enough decency to simply say, HEY NEWBIE THATS NOT COOL AROUND HERE or something of the likes. You, on the other hand, tried to be cute & clever. I already get the picture buddy, so your approach was unnecessarily annoying.

10-08-09 07:20 PM
    You're riight, your parents should have taught you not to steal, not a public forum, my bad.... Call them and thank them for us!!!!

10-08-09 07:22 PM
    Now you're talking about my parents? SMH. *grabs popcorn* You're entertaining me while I wait for this woman to finish my pedicure. Anything else? Wanna tell me I'm going to be struck by lightening? I'm going to burn in hell? Maybe my grandmother should be stoned for birthing a mother who didn't teach her daughter not to ask hypothetical questions! It was just a question. Do you know how? If you don't or don't particularly agree with what I've asked then report me to a moderator & move on. Don't disrepect me.

10-08-09 07:31 PM
    Plenty of people have viewed this thread... Anyone else want to be ridiculously disrespectful? Please... Join this dude so at least I can conclude that this entire site is full of asshxles & its not just him.

10-08-09 07:34 PM
    Plenty of people have viewed this thread... Anyone else want to be ridiculously disrespectful? Please... Join this dude so at least I can conclude that this entire site is full of asshxles & its not just him.

No point in being disrespectful. I did come in the thread to see why you would want to get codes to an app without paying though. I feel as though we should support our app builders. If not they stop and so do the apps. Just my .02
    10-08-09 07:46 PM
    I appreciate your opinion. I didn't think about it that way. Kinda had my tunnel vision turned on. =/

10-08-09 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD