I usually don't have the actual app world installed on my phone. I install it when the forums mention an upgrade.

I've only had the upgrade icon on my screen twice, and both times there were MAJOR problems when when to my messages to try and open the upgrade up. Usually the message just wont open. I get a hourglass for hours. (I let it sit once and it hourglassed for 30 minutes before I pulled the battery.) Then if I go into the actual application, I'll try and download through there and it does the same thing. It also kills my memory. Just trying to upgrade the actual app world itself, I started the app and my available memory was at 11MB. then it took forever, hourglassed a million times, finally got to where it said "ready to download" and my memory had dropped to 250 kb available.

It just seems ridiculous that this app would have this many problems. Does anyone else deal with this? Just curious. haha. I've decided I'll stick with Crackberry's app store instead.
    10-04-09 04:17 PM
    thats about the same as mine...

~chevy
    10-04-09 06:10 PM
    hmm im having no problems downloading and installing, i have it removed again tried to see if worked... maybe battery pull before hand? not too sure on this one
    10-05-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD