Does anyone know of an app that will let me take a picture of a document and then be able to convert it into a PDF that I can email off?

There seem to be loads of apps like this for iphone & Android such as scanR, but I can't seem to find anything for a Blackberry which considering its supposed to be a business tool is a little disappointing.

Thanks for any help, as my old fax machine is about to die and I need to be be able to send documents to my office whilst I am out on the road.
    09-03-10 05:20 AM
    Good luck, I have been wanting one on blackberry for a while too. I had an app like that on my galaxy s and it was awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 08:41 AM
    Well, you could just mail off the jpg image using the camera.
    09-03-10 09:13 AM
    Typically the office wants the forms in PDF format....for some reason people who spend most of their lives in offices seem to love making PDF documents...its something us road people seem to have missed out on
    09-03-10 10:16 AM
    I dont think an app like that exists for the Blackberry. But that would be cool.
    09-03-10 11:13 AM
    I use Scanr everyday, works great, I 1rst bought it for my 9630 & app world says not available for my 9650 but workd great. If app world says unavailable for you then try going directly to the site.
    02-20-11 07:12 PM
    I realize the post is bit outdated but for those who stumble upon this post when searching for a similar question, here's the solution:

"PDF Scanner Blackberry"

Search that on google since i wasn't allowed to post any links as this is my first post.

02-20-11 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD