Howdy,

I just installed Docs to Go on my 8330, but I'm lacking any sort of tutorial or something. I was able to open an attachment off an email, but once I downloaded the file (.xlsx) it won't open. Is there a specific folder I should move the file to? Is there a specific folder that will allow me to go to the file without having to explore through the memory?
    Thanks in advance.
    05-08-09 12:46 AM
    Howdy,

I just installed Docs to Go on my 8330, but I'm lacking any sort of tutorial or something. I was able to open an attachment off an email, but once I downloaded the file (.xlsx) it won't open. Is there a specific folder I should move the file to? Is there a specific folder that will allow me to go to the file without having to explore through the memory?
    Thanks in advance.
    There isn't a manual for the BB version of D2G but you can look at the windows mobile manual to get a general understanding. The reason why you can open the files as an email attachment is because of the bb application service and not D2G. If you want to use the .xlsx file you need to be running one of the latest versions of D2G (the latest is 1.007.035). The folder that I put my documents in is the documents folder on the device but you will still need to navigate to the folder to open them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 01:15 AM
    Turns out I just had to update D2G and all is well, worked it out. Thanks though!
    05-08-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD