I tried opening documents with the fabled Docs to Go (standard version) and it says: Permission to your file was denied. Please configure your application permissions appropriately.

No matter what I tried, it wouldn't read them. What should I do?
    02-17-11 08:54 AM
    The File Attributes is set to Read-Only
    02-19-11 05:51 AM
    On my computer, the file attributes are not read-only.
    02-20-11 05:18 AM
    And Documents to Go can open Read Only files anyway, so that's not the issue.

As to the error message, are you getting that when the application itself opens or when you are trying to open a file?

If it's the application, have you gone into the Application permissions? If it's the file, have you tried other files?
    02-20-11 06:53 AM
    So, when I opened the app for the first time, it said:
    ˝The application Word To Go has requested a file connection to listen to messages.
    [] Do not ask for file
    [x] Do not ask for file to listen to messages
    Allow Deny
    Vendor Modules >>˝

Which should I tick?
    It shows the message ˝Permission to your file was denied. Please configure your application permissions appropriately˝ only when I click ˝Open a file...˝. And if I try to simply double click on the word document, it says: ˝Uncaught exception: Permission denied˝. I have tried this with about five different files form 5 different sources.
    02-20-11 07:37 AM
    I have never seen Documents to Go ask for that.

Try reinstalling Documents to Go. Sounds like it is throwing application errors.
    02-20-11 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD