Can someone tell me what docs to go does? Also, what are some applications that are interesting and worht obtaining as I am new to this blackberry thing. Any help you can give me is appreciated.
    11-19-08 09:52 AM
    Hey there...

Welcome to Crackberry...

Best thing to do is go to Search forms and type in Docs to GO...

there is a lot of good info out there about how to get this... how to use this and how to make sure you don't loose it...

But it is a good tool even with out buying the pro version...

Basic... gives your word Powerpoint and excel editors... that means if you need to create a document you will need to make it on your pc then upload it to your BB on its memory card... then you can open them and use them. Hope this helps... have a great day
    11-19-08 10:07 AM
    if you are familiar with Microsoft WORD, then you know what Docs to go is all about.
    11-19-08 10:15 AM
    11-19-08 11:09 AM
    I've been following the posts for a while and need to ask for help. I upgraded to 4.5.0.102 yesterday, installed the free version of DTG this morning then purchased a license. Everytime I try to register I keep getting this error message: "an error occured while attempting to connect to the internet. Please make sure you APN settings, firewall settings and permissions are configured appropriately." I have permissions set to allow on all DTG settings and the firewall on the BB is disabled. I can connect to the internet and surf with no problems. Thanks
    11-19-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD