Hi. I am using a 8330, and I realized that I don't have the docs to go app on it, when I went to dataviz.com it told me that my device has it, but I don't see it anywhere, it does not come up on the app list, I tried to download it OTA but the link I got looks like it was for a different phone, so please provide me with a link for a OTA download for the 8330 curve
    Thanks
    06-14-09 09:41 AM
    Have you recently done an OS upgrade? If you did and still have the OS installed on your pc, just run applications loader again and make sure there is a check in the box for docs 2 go.
    06-14-09 10:02 AM
    Yep. You should install it from the Application Loader.

Also, check this out.

DocID: 14179 - How do I install Documents To Go on my BlackBerry smartphone?
    06-14-09 10:07 AM
    Thanks, I did do a OS upgrade recently, I don't think I had it on the previous OS, but I am looking to do it OTA, do you have the link to it?
    06-14-09 10:15 AM
    The OTA link is inside the link the mama gave you.
    06-14-09 10:20 AM
    But there I get message that my device comes with the program, with no option to download
    06-14-09 11:41 AM
    If thats the case then you will have to do the application loader method .
    06-14-09 12:48 PM
    what OS do you have? Fyi docs to go is not on 4.3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 02:09 PM
    I just noticed that I did not have docs to go either. but I followed your directions and it worked. Is it just 2 files word and slideshow? was really hoping for some form of excel that is the one that I use the most. thanks for the info. had my phone for about 3 weeks and it is great I am just hummimg along.
    06-14-09 03:49 PM
    If you do get to downloading Docs I would register it with datavitz..the Docs to Go creator..I did this recently when i reinstalled a few apps and 2 weeks later got an email for an offer of almost 50% off the premium addition..wich of course I did purchase..just a heads up always register if given the option.

JC
    06-14-09 03:50 PM
    I just noticed that I did not have docs to go either. but I followed your directions and it worked. Is it just 2 files word and slideshow? was really hoping for some form of excel that is the one that I use the most. thanks for the info. had my phone for about 3 weeks and it is great I am just hummimg along.
    Open word to go. Hit menu key and register. After that Open word to go then hit menu key and check for updates. It will give you sheets to go (excel.)
    06-14-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD