Forget it, I was trying to get the FREE TRIAL of shazam to last longer, which did NOT give me ANY features of the full version, just the ability to TAG songs.
    Last edited by Headphon3s; 04-10-09 at 09:52 PM.
    04-10-09 06:04 PM
    so you were, in essence, trying to steal a program, it jacked something else, and now want help trying to get it work again? ... not sure you'll get the help you want, but good luck.

and you could always try a wipe and reinstall. worst thing that'll happen is it doesn't work again anyway.
    Last edited by seVer916; 04-10-09 at 06:14 PM.
    04-10-09 06:11 PM
    Hey guys, I had the free premium edition of Docs 2 Go (trial) and I was trying to use the trick where you set the clock ahead and then set it back to get a longer free trial on Shazam (this is why I'm confused) I guess, messing with the date and time for Shazam somehow did something to my Docs 2 Go, as it was working perfectly before I messed with the time and now I get *Uncaught exception: An internal error has occurred! (9)* And I'm not sure what to do.. I've uninstalled it numerous times, tried DM loader, Loader.exe, reinstall from Dataviz, and I've run out of ideas.. is my only hope now to wipe the device and see if it works?
    This is not cool man! How would you feel if your employer tells you that he is not going to pay for the work that you have done for the company? This is basically the same thing. You are trying to rip off the developer's hard work. If you don't want to pay, you can stay with the free version.
    04-10-09 08:43 PM
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

Really
    04-11-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD