Does anyone know of a way in which I can essentially dock the BerryWeather application on my homescreen since I have now upgraded to OS6 on my 9650?

Its a nuisance to have to go down into my toolbars everytime to get a look at the weather.

I'm alright with purchasing another application or theme if that's what it takes.
    01-04-11 08:51 AM
    You can use the Homescreen Wallpaper in Settings. This will put your chosen stats and info on the homescreen. Set your icons to None to get a little more real estate.
    01-04-11 08:59 AM
    There are no themese yet for Bold 9650's BB6. I keep the BW icon in the top row of my All tray.
    01-04-11 09:03 AM
    Here is a basic BerryWeather homescreen setup on OS 6:

01-04-11 09:26 AM
    Aelorah,

with the latest version of Berryweather under settings> homescreen wallpaper> Homescreen wallpaper items> configure...

You can set the position and size of the homescreen weather icon and essentially overlay it on any background image you want. You can also choose what "Current Condition Items" are displayed with the icon through the checkboxes.

Also, make sure enable Berryweather homescreen wallpaper is enabled, and select the wallpaper background at the bottom of the Homescreen Wallpaper settings page.
    01-04-11 10:32 AM
    I just use W from the home screen and berryweather opens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 05:37 PM
    Aelorah,

with the latest version of Berryweather under settings> homescreen wallpaper> Homescreen wallpaper items> configure...

You can set the position and size of the homescreen weather icon and essentially overlay it on any background image you want. You can also choose what "Current Condition Items" are displayed with the icon through the checkboxes.

Also, make sure enable Berryweather homescreen wallpaper is enabled, and select the wallpaper background at the bottom of the Homescreen Wallpaper settings page.

this...you don't need to wait on themes to be developed.
    01-04-11 07:58 PM
    Does the OP have the paid version tho?
    01-05-11 12:24 AM
    I have a shortcut on QuickLaunch.
    01-05-11 12:50 AM
    Does anyone know of a way in which I can essentially dock the BerryWeather application on my homescreen since I have now upgraded to OS6 on my 9650?

Its a nuisance to have to go down into my toolbars everytime to get a look at the weather.

I'm alright with purchasing another application or theme if that's what it takes.
    Either set it as one of the icons or as others said, set it as the wallpaper. OR............Walk outside! hehe..kidding.
    01-05-11 11:08 AM

Menu- Settings- Home screen Wallpaper

top margin should be 130px

That will put an icon on your homescreen to view the weather.
    01-05-11 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD