Now that Rhapsody is on the iPhone, does anybody have any proof or know if it is coming to the Blackberry app world. I have been a long term user of Rhapsody and would love to have it on my AT&T Bold.
    Last edited by Samuell; 10-08-09 at 08:48 PM.
    10-08-09 08:30 PM
    I also would like to see Rhapsody on BlackBerry phones. It seems that Pandora plays the same songs every time I log on to the app.
    01-03-10 07:16 PM
    I have a Rhapsody to Go account and getting this to work on by Berry would be incredible. I went from the old Curve to the Storm 2 and just being able to sync now with my Rhapsody account is a huge HUGE plus. Add to that being able to access it wirelessly....oh man.

As a Verizon customer, I have the Rhapsody integration on the phone, but it doesn't tie to an existing Rhapsody account. I already pay for my music, so it would be nice even just to add that feature to the Rhapsody software on the Verizon system.
    01-12-10 07:59 AM
    According to the Rhapsody site, it's due out "Early 2010"

Keeping my fingers crossed, this will be awesome to have on my 9700.

I can't post links since I'm a newb, but if you go to the Rhapsody website and click on 'Electronics' at the bottom of the page, you'll find it.
    01-20-10 12:17 PM
    Yep, there it is. CAN'T WAIT!
    Rhapsody - Music Without Limits
    01-20-10 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD