Hello BlackBerry community,

Visual Voicemail is a need that I am sure, you BlackBerry users want to fulfill. I am in the UK and I have been using HulloMail BlackBerry app since few months now, and I have to say its very useful to receive my voicemails directly to my phone, I even receive push notifications for each voice-mail!

I just updated to the latest version this app, 1.1.1, and I can now even send short voice messages to any of my contacts as long as they have their email address. This app is free guys, seriously try it out.

The registration is straight and you can get your voicemails/voice messages on your phone, to your email inbox, on the web or even by calling your voice portal!

The app is available on the BlackBerry App World for UK and US carriers, tell me what you think of it.

Search for HulloMail .
    02-08-10 06:21 AM
    Ever heard of youmail?
    02-08-10 03:13 PM
    Ever heard of youmail?
    Yes scorpiodsu, I heard of it but I don't like their BB app, more over I am not sure if you can send short voice messages with YouMail...

Anyway, I think having alternatives is always a good thing, you can try HulloMail or YouMail and see what is the best for you!
    Last edited by 1452snake13; 02-09-10 at 05:15 AM. Reason: grammar
    02-09-10 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD