They are always photographed glued to the berries.
    Miley Cyrus takes hers everywhere.
    Even Demi Lovato used her phone in her music video.
    07-08-09 05:42 PM
    Your beef is unjustifiable! It doesn't matter what age they are. They are business people who need their lives structured and the BlackBerry helps them do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 05:45 PM
    Your beef is unjustifiable! It doesn't matter what age they are. They are business people who need their lives structured and the BlackBerry helps them do that.

Where did I say I disapprove this?
    07-08-09 05:46 PM
    I honestly could not care less. It is their money, it is their choice.
    Just like it is with all of us.
    07-08-09 05:48 PM
    Then what's the point of your thread?

Whether I approve of it or not is irrelevant. They're not my kids.
    Then what's the point of your thread?

Everyone's opinion on this.
    07-08-09 05:49 PM
    Why did this get moved to blackberry Apps?
    07-08-09 05:50 PM
    Well then what's your opinion? If that's what you want to hear, why not give one yourself?

07-08-09 05:50 PM
    Not for me to approve or disapprove...I don't know them, and I certainly don't care what phone they choose to use...why would we have an opinion on it?
    07-08-09 05:53 PM
    I still want to know why my thread got moved into Blackberry Apps?
    07-08-09 06:19 PM
    Guess they gotta stay connected to the world too...at least they chose a good device.

07-08-09 06:39 PM
    i think its cool but apparently im the only one hahaha. when i see people with a blackberry its like being part of a community! they realize how awesome this device is and how far it has come. you gotta figure these kids are richer than all of us combined and could have any phone in the world but they go with the blackberry because it is the best phone on earth! well thats what i think anyways and im 28! but its my opinion so boom!
    07-08-09 07:13 PM
    They are always photographed glued to the berries.
    Miley Cyrus takes hers everywhere.
    Even Demi Lovato used her phone in her music video.
    Miley Cyrus? Demi Lovato?

You know you are getting old (really old) when people start naming young actors and you have no idea who they are.

The last young actor I remember was Michael J. Fox. Wait, he's an old man now. LOL.

Seriously, who cares what Hollywood does? They are almost always overrated. Mostly a bunch of spoiled numbskulls. BTW, I live in LA and run into stars all the time. Most are pretty braindead outside of the studios.

If a young kid wants to use a BlackBerry, I say that's great. They get to learn more about technology at an early age and what could be wrong with that?
    07-08-09 08:11 PM
    Where did I say I disapprove this?
    The title of your post made it sound like you disapproved. As to why this is in the app thread. I have no idea.
    07-08-09 08:30 PM
    I can't say much as my 10 year old received my old 8320 when I bought my 8900.

07-08-09 08:36 PM
    i'm assuming they have it because they want to stay in touch with their agents, managers, etc.

but i don't really care, since i'm sure they're not relying on their parents for money to pay for that phone or the bill or anything.
    07-08-09 08:41 PM
    uhm **** YAH i agree with it! im only 17 and the blackberry bold is like the best phone on the market. im glad young hollywood is realizing this too <3
    07-08-09 08:51 PM
    Well...if they have one, some may actually be on here reading this as we type. lol

I'd be more interested in figuring out what kind they have and what apps they have. I know that Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher, Geordie LeChance, etc) has one, but I'd like to know what he has on it.

Is that bad that I want to know what apps they use? lol
    07-08-09 10:36 PM
    lol wtf...do I approve? Uhh...yeah. Why not. Like others said, it's their own money, and better yet, their own lives. Why would anyone of us care about this? Kind of an odd thread...
    07-08-09 11:23 PM
    i think its cool but apparently im the only one hahaha. when i see people with a blackberry its like being part of a community! they realize how awesome this device is and how far it has come. you gotta figure these kids are richer than all of us combined and could have any phone in the world but they go with the blackberry because it is the best phone on earth! well thats what i think anyways and im 28! but its my opinion so boom!
    Haha I think its cool also...and to top it off...Obama has one too! I mean really..blackberry is obviously a great way to manage your life, professional or just personal.
    07-08-09 11:25 PM
    i approve of them, because they need to stay in touch with alot of people
    07-09-09 01:27 AM
    especially familly or such, beacause they travel around and dont see them often. and it can keep their day more schedueled
    07-09-09 01:28 AM
    Does it really matter? It is their business what type of cell phone they decide to use; not yours or mine.
    07-09-09 01:43 AM
    By the way... This is sweetest freaking app thread I have ever come across!

07-09-09 01:52 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD