I was running 4.7. Then I upgraded to 5.0 today. Berryweather now has no option to display weather as my wallpaper.

Do I need to buy a new version of Berryweather? I'd rather not...
    01-26-10 03:08 PM
    If you're referring to the 4.7 2.xxx version versus the 5.0 2.xxx version, no, I think you just need to upgrade to the 5.0 version then use the same license key.

If you have the 4.7 1.xxx version and want to upgrade to the 5.0 2.xxx version, then the answer would be yes. If you want to go from 4.7 1.xxx to 5.0 1.xxx, then no.

Clear as mud?
    01-26-10 03:19 PM
    If you want to have the option to set the weather as your background, you have to upgrade to the 2.x version of the app. If you have the 1.5 version it will work fine on 5.0. However, there is a 1.6 maintenence release that you may want to download that fixes a lot of the gps issues and gives you a more reliable forecast
    01-26-10 03:21 PM
    No no no, I finally get what you guys are saying. I already upgraded and paid and all that. I was using 2.65 on my 4.7 OS.

Now that I upgraded to 5.0 OS, the *upgraded* version of Berryweather does not display a home screen.

What to do? Buy new version of Berryweather that is designed for 5.0? (rather than 4.5)
    01-26-10 03:28 PM
    I was running 4.7. Then I upgraded to 5.0 today. Berryweather now has no option to display weather as my wallpaper.

You can either contact Bellshare about this... they should provide you with a link to the updated version... or if you purchased through Mobihand, log into your Mobihand account and select my apps.... then select the "swap to another version" tab...
    01-26-10 03:57 PM
    No no no, I finally get what you guys are saying. I already upgraded and paid and all that. I was using 2.65 on my 4.7 OS.

Now that I upgraded to 5.0 OS, the *upgraded* version of Berryweather does not display a home screen.

What to do? Buy new version of Berryweather that is designed for 5.0? (rather than 4.5)
    if you already have berryweather and paid for it like you said, and now that you have upgraded to 5.0, all you need to do is upgrade to the 5.0 Berryweather for the Tour. It doesnt cost a thing since all you did was upgrade your phones OS. All you need to do is go to bellshares site, copy the 5.0 link and paste it in your Blackberrry browser, and install berryweather 5.0

very easy to do and will NOT cost you a thing
    01-26-10 04:46 PM
    You can upgrade at Bellshare - BerryWeather

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 05:00 PM

I believe that Scarinzi below gave you the correct link and answer to your question... You just need to keep all you Custom radar maps if you have any written down, delete your 4.7 version and just download the 5.0 version and you will be all set to go.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 01-26-10 at 05:48 PM.
    01-26-10 05:38 PM
    Did you buy it from Bellshare or through CB App store? If you got it here, just log in to your account and it gives you the option to change phone OS versions of the app right there,,, pretty slick!!
    01-26-10 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD