I would like to be able to stream the Bob and Tom Show. I haven't found a streaming program carrying a station with them. Anyone know of one?
    03-16-09 05:30 PM
    I would be interested in knowing about this also. I wonder if any of the stations on the newly released IHeartRadio have the Bob & Tom show
    Last edited by rhart00; 03-16-09 at 06:26 PM.
    03-16-09 05:57 PM
    They stink. Lex and Terry are much better. Anyhow just go to a radio station they are syndicated on and get the url stream then go to moodio.fm and add it then you can stream it from m.moodio.fm on your BB.

BUT FIRST...when you are on moodio.fm after you set up an account search for some stations they are on and they will 99% of the time already be added. Then all you do is just add that station to your list. Much easier than getting the URL and adding yourself. If you have to add yourself make sure you get a working URL when you are loading it up. Moodio will let you preview to make sure it is correct. Some people set up the wrong stations or add dead air.
    03-16-09 08:03 PM
    I would like to be able to stream the Bob and Tom Show. I haven't found a streaming program carrying a station with them. Anyone know of one?
    IHeartRadio has Q95 in Indianapolis. That is the original station where Bob & Tom airs.
    03-16-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD