Hi folks,

I just USB connected my (replacement) 9800 to the PC and started up DM6 and none of the default BBY device apps appear in the list.
    I have the latest DM6, Device OS 6.0.0.246. I uninstalled DM6, rebooted PC and reinstalled. I did two hard battery pulls (not the keypad method) for over a minute each time. The defective 9800 that I returned, and my older blackberries, showed all default apps so I was able to remove the ones I did not need.
    This is all I see in DM Applications.
    Attachment 75770
    TIA for the help.

FYI,
    It was replaced do to the wobbly, rattling, screen when it was open. It was fine when closed. Bell will DOA a bad device if it's within 30 days.
    11-04-10 03:44 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I'd like to free up application space by getting rid of useless things like twitter, myspace and googletalk.
    11-04-10 07:04 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I'd like to free up application space by getting rid of useless things like twitter, myspace and googletalk.
    You can remove them on the phone. options->device->application management
    11-04-10 07:06 PM
    ^ true but there are plenty of things you can't simply remove on the device such as unwanted language packs.
    Anyone have an answer to the original post?

Edit: FIXED.......I downloaded and installed the OS 6.0.0.246 (from my carrier Bell Mobility) Device Software on my PC and now everything appears to be correctly listed in DM6 Applications. . Never had to do that before but hey, whatever works!
    Attachment 75782
    Last edited by pmccartney; 11-04-10 at 07:38 PM.
    11-04-10 07:14 PM
    What would you recommend for someone like myself with the most upto date DM6 and OS6?
    11-04-10 08:21 PM
    Install the device software (to your PC) for your current OS. DM will then let you choose which apps to remove via DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD