Hello all.
    I have this app for which the developer did not provided me an .alx file, only a .cod file. He suggests using javaloader to manually "�nject" the file into the device ("javaloader -u load appname.cod"). I have no problem doing that. The app works perfectly and all.
    The problem comes when I oppen Desktop Manager, as it insists on erasing said .cod from my device each time I install or upgrade an app or module.
    That annoys me greatly for some reason. Do anyone know of a workaround?
    Thanks!
    07-20-11 04:42 PM
    It's because you didn't install it using a .alx or .jad file.

Create an .alx or .jad and reinstall the app. For alx you use DM of course. For jad you can copy all the files to the sd card and load the .jad file in File browser to install locally.
    07-20-11 04:58 PM
    It's because you didn't install it using a .alx or .jad file.

Create an .alx or .jad and reinstall the app. For alx you use DM of course. For jad you can copy all the files to the sd card and load the .jad file in File browser to install locally.
    But how can I create a .alx from a .cod other that fidgeting with notepad?
    07-20-11 07:18 PM
    Hello all.
    I have this app for which the developer did not provided me an .alx file, only a .cod file. He suggests using javaloader to manually "�nject" the file into the device ("javaloader -u load appname.cod"). I have no problem doing that. The app works perfectly and all.
    The problem comes when I oppen Desktop Manager, as it insists on erasing said .cod from my device each time I install or upgrade an app or module.
    That annoys me greatly for some reason. Do anyone know of a workaround?
    Thanks!
    Strange thing for a dev to do. compiling the app automatically creates a jad, I don't know why he didn't give that to you.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-22-11 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD