This is the second time that the icon for BB App World has mysteriously disappeared from my home screen. This happen to anyone else? It is still present in my applications list but I don't know how to open it without the icon and I don't know how to get the icon back on my homescreen. What gives?
    11-11-09 02:00 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/bb...earing-357599/

Just reinstall it is the best advice given so far.
    11-11-09 02:03 PM
    I had the same issue. Here is what I found out in my case.

If I downloaded a program through App World and then deleted it by going to OPTIONS>APPLICATIONS and deleting the program, for some unknown reason App World disappeared from my phone. I had this happen several times. However, I found that if I went into MY WORLD on App World and deleted a program there that I had downloaded and installed from App World, the program gets "archived" and App World no longer disappears.
    11-11-09 02:07 PM
    That's still annoying. Oh, and my TicketMaster application got automatically archived when I downloaded it. No idea why...
    11-11-09 02:10 PM
    11-12-09 01:51 AM
    This happened to me for at least two weeks every 3 or 4 days it dissapears

last time i downloaded which has been several days now...so far so good it's still there... maybe they fixed it..

the ticketmaster app is doing the same thing for me which is frustrating! i tried to download from their site and no go says "no version for your phone"

any way we can get feedback to them to get an update???
    12-03-09 12:40 PM
    i find this happening to me under the following:

when i download an application through BB app world. then i decide to delete the app via the application list rather then uninstalling it through BB app world itself. however when i uninstall an app through BB app world, app world icon doesnt disappear. just what i noticed...
    12-03-09 12:45 PM
    i find this happening to me under the following:

when i download an application through BB app world. then i decide to delete the app via the application list rather then uninstalling it through BB app world itself. however when i uninstall an app through BB app world, app world icon doesnt disappear. just what i noticed...
    12-03-09 12:46 PM
    whoops nevermind. someone already said what i posted. my bad
    12-03-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD