Where can I find a directory of SD Card items?
    08-22-09 09:55 AM
    I downloaded the trail version with the intention of getting the paid version, but I couldn't figure out the thing didn't make backups. I'm guessing they want you to paid for it to get full functionality.
    08-22-09 01:59 PM
    The directory(stored link) is in your media. Open media>menu>explore>blackberry, and then you should see loader and if you open that that's what's on your card as it pertains to Aerize.
    08-22-09 02:34 PM
    I worked my way to that path - but no "Loader" to be found....

"My App Store" says "installed" for WorldMate (which I installed a week ago). But I "Unloaded" it with Aerize, and now I can find no trace of it on my card or phone memory ......

"Unoading" means copy to memoryCard no?

Oh and another question: When I am offered the option to DL an app to the SD card - that means DL a *copy* to the SD card right? Or does it mean DL it *only* to the SD card?
    08-22-09 04:50 PM
    I'm sorry. Here's where to find the Aerize loader file. From home screen click on media then menu then explore the media card there you should see loader option.
    I don't know if you can use Aerize and My App World together. APp World will create a new folder in the BlackBerry folder.
    Unloading means a link will be saved onto you SD card and should be gone from the device memory. Check this by looking under Options>Applications.
    FYI, as I was contacting the developer on this issue, he reminded me that Mass Storage mode must be off, and that not all apps will save successful to the card. Something about if they were poorly written...
    When you dnld an app, and choose to save to the SD card, it should always show up there and somewhere on your home screen, ready for use.
    Gosh I hope all this can help you.
    08-22-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD