Hi guys I'm having problems with some of the features on the bold 9700. The standby feature (thhe one where you hold fown the mute button) and sometimes thhe music player acts up. I've only realised these problems after I downloaded apps and not before so I'm wondering if thhats the prob.

The standby feature has a mind of its ownan and only when it feels like it, it'll let me use the standby feature. But when its not working its just the play/stop button no matter how long I hold it.

Also the music player acts kinda funny whhen I receive txts or ims from bbm and msn. I hhear the notification of the msg but when the sound finishes my music just stops playing but still shows up as playing on the player cept its thhe trackbar is just frozen and I have to close it and turn it on again.

Anyone having similar problems or someone that knows how to fix this mind posting a solution? Thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 12:44 PM
    How many apps do you have? What apps?
    02-21-10 12:46 PM
    How many apps do you have? What apps?
    Definitely two very good questions.
    I have over 50 apps on my phone and have no issues with them interfering
    with each other or any of the core apps and functions.
    02-21-10 12:50 PM
    How many apps are currently running? When you press and hold the BlackBerry button you will see all the apps that are open. Phone, messages, BlackBerry Messenger, browser, and home will always be there. If you have Visual Voicemail you will see that one too.

To keep your memory and battery from draining, you need to properly close your other apps when you are done using them. This is done by pressing the BlackBerry button while the app is open and then scrolling down to close and pressing the trackpad. Using the back arrow just keeps the apps running in the background but does not close them. Over time that will drain memory and battery.
    02-21-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD