I've been using dexrex and loving it. Problem is this morning I noticed it wasn't showing all of my messages. It shows my messages between me and another person who I know has dexrex? However those messages come across twice each time? I tried downloading the new extension they have but that didn't solve it. Any body else notice this issue? It was working fine yesterday?
    01-27-09 03:14 PM
    I haven't noticed any issues with my DexRex, I'm looking now to see if any of the logs are messed up.

they all look fine for me. maybe it was an isolated issue?
    02-03-09 12:49 PM
    Hello ... I am trying to install DEXREX on our teen's BBerry 8220 v4.6.0.180 (platform 4.1.0.61)...

The app downloads and appears to install correctly. However, when I get to step 3/4 where I am to save settings (CC and phone number), the app appears to connect, then return to the save settings page. It never goes any further.

I have wiped the handheld this does not help.

Ideas?
    Last edited by librtynet; 06-12-09 at 09:55 PM.
    06-12-09 09:50 PM
    librtynet--

The best way to go about fixing this would be for you to first send in a problem report. To send one, go to the app on your phone, click the BlackBerry button, and select 'send report'. Once we see the report we can get an idea of what is causing the issue and how to fix it.

However, have you check to see if it is already catching the messages? It may have just brought you back to that screen for an unknown reason but could be working on the phone already. If not, I would file the report through the phone.
    06-15-09 02:02 PM
    Ok, So I am loving my dexrex so far for my bb8300curve except that it is only archiving my outgoing messages not my incoming. I have checked all of my permissions, and they are all set to allow. I have sent a problem report and I tried to contact by email those that be that run dexrex, and to much disappointment, no answer. Can anyone here help me fix my problem?

Thanks!!
    08-30-09 08:23 PM
    They'll probably answer by tomorrow. I've received answers to quite a few questions, but never over the weekend.
    08-30-09 08:36 PM
    I used to use Dexrex, but it was having issues one night and in my search for an answer found skydeck. Does the same thing, but also logs phone calls.
    08-30-09 11:04 PM
    ^ I'm trying skydeck right now (dexrex doesn't work with Google Voice or Bchat)
    08-30-09 11:19 PM
    i have recently downloaded dexrex for my bb. When i check the messages online, it only shows conversations from one contact. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help
    03-31-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD