When I try to use the QL reset, I get the option to REBOOT NOW or REBOOT LATER. When I choose NOW, nothing happens...

When I try to use the MB reset:
    1. Are you sure you want to reset your device?
    2. YES.
    3. Wait... Wait...
    4. Your device cannot be reset now because a reset request has already been initiated by MeterBerry or another application. You may have previously chosen not to reboot when prompted to.

Then I tried QL again and it asked me Are you sure you want to reset your device? I hit yes and nothing happens. Phone is on - normal operation.

Otherwise the apps are working perfectly.

I've pulled the battery multiple times and nothing is changing.
    I'm running the 351 hybrid.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by pinhead875; 11-28-09 at 02:36 AM.
    11-28-09 02:34 AM
    dont run the hybrid and they will work just fine
    11-28-09 02:36 AM
    dont run the hybrid and they will work just fine
    I knew that would be the first response!

Is this happening to anyone else running the hybrid?
    11-28-09 02:38 AM
    I'm running the straiight ..328 and QL works exactly half. The tiime. That means the first tme I try it fails, but on the second attempt it always succeeds. I was. Going to try the .151 HB but maybe I'll hold off now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 03:45 AM
    I have both on my S1 & S2 with the official OS's and both work without any problems.
    11-29-09 07:56 AM
    It works fine on my S2 which i'm on a official OS
    11-29-09 08:23 AM
    sorry to bump a somewhat old thread, but im having this same problem!
    Im running official .323 or whatever, and Meterberry Reset was working perfectly fine! great! THEN i reset my phone to factory default (Via security settings, because i was booting at 14MB and had to pull battery every 3 hours!)

Now i get the same error as the OP, anyone know what gives?
    01-16-10 12:59 PM
    Try Memory Eye (Memory Eye - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store). It's got a free trial you can use to see if you like it and the current version works perfectly on .320 and .428. It'll probably work on your hybrid.
    01-16-10 02:16 PM
    Try Quickpull,there's a free one floating around.It works perfect w/ my OS( Hybrid).Works fine in Quicklunch too!
    01-16-10 07:47 PM
    sorry to bump a somewhat old thread, but im having this same problem!
    Im running official .323 or whatever, and Meterberry Reset was working perfectly fine! great! THEN i reset my phone to factory default (Via security settings, because i was booting at 14MB and had to pull battery every 3 hours!)

Now i get the same error as the OP, anyone know what gives?
    If you set your phone back to "factory defaults" you'll need to change your "Permission Settings" to "Allow" for Meterberry, more than likely that is what's causing this.
    01-17-10 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD