I don't know if its even possible, but i would like to see an app that allows you to toggle between apps using a convenience key. Personally, I would prefer that it just toggles between the last two apps opened, but I imagine other users might like to toggle between more than two apps. If any other users have suggestions to go along with this idea, please comment. If there is any developers that would be interested in developing this app, I would love to test it! Let me know! Thank you!

-Brandon
    08-10-09 06:36 PM
    It's already there. Just allocate Application Switcher to one of the convenience keys.
    08-10-09 06:57 PM
    go into the Crackberry app store and search for shortcutme and quicklaunch.
    08-10-09 07:01 PM
    I don't think he wants anything to popup when switching to the next app though. Just press the button and it goes to the next app, without seeing the app switcher screen or a quicklaunch screen.
    08-10-09 07:41 PM
    I don't think he wants anything to popup when switching to the next app though. Just press the button and it goes to the next app, without seeing the app switcher screen or a quicklaunch screen.
    ^What he says^

Personally, I usually only use two apps at a time. (usually BBM and something else) I'd like to be able to switch apps with the push of a single button. I would prefer that it just switches to the last app open/used. Or maybe for multiple apps, it just cycles through a predefined list of apps with every push of the button.
    08-10-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD