I have sent them 2 emails to ask them if BatteryEx is compatible with the 9900, or if it will be updated to reflect the newer batter capacity of the 9900 but they never reply

The same goes for Meter Berry, they never EVER replied to an email. Not now nor in the past

I hope they are around and see this
    08-15-11 01:54 PM
    Have you gone into those forums and asked that question? I know that both of the creators or anyone else in those forums might be able answer your questions. And I think that for those apps to be compatible there has to be a program that will allow them to work on OS7, which I thought is the operating system on the 9900.
    08-15-11 02:06 PM
    I didn't know that they had forums but I think it is rather sad that they don't answer questions from customers. Especially questions like "When will you have a version that supports the 9900" I am asking them a question which will eventually lead to more business and profit them. I am not complaining.

Sigh....
    08-15-11 06:26 PM
    Meterberry seems to work fine for me on 9900
    08-15-11 06:47 PM
    The same goes for Meter Berry, they never EVER replied to an email. Not now nor in the past
    GC has always been very good about answering messages.
    08-15-11 06:52 PM
    Meterberry seems to work fine for me on 9900
    It may work, but are the readings accurate? Specifically, the average discharge rate? Because you know, the battery capacity has changed.
    08-15-11 08:47 PM
    GC has always been very good about answering messages.
    Maybe the email listed on the Mobihand site is outdated you think?

Can you please email them my above concern regarding the accuracy of the battery level and discharge rate since the battery capacity has changed?

I know it works now, but it may not be accurate.

Thanks man
    08-15-11 08:48 PM
    Sure, but doesn't the program just read the battery info from the OS and calculates the ADR? Maybe I'm wrong..
    08-15-11 08:49 PM
    Sure, but doesn't the program just read the battery info from the OS and calculates the ADR? Maybe I'm wrong..
    I wish I knew. I really am hoping for an accurate response which is why I emailed them
    08-15-11 08:53 PM
    The discharge rate is simply a function of the change in battery level over time. It is not a function of the battery capacity, OS version, phone, etc.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 08-16-11 at 07:15 AM.
    08-16-11 07:12 AM
    The discharge rate is simply a function of the change in battery level over time. It is not a function of the battery capacity, OS version, phone, etc.
    Thank you sir!!!

So this means I can use Meter Berry for the 9900!! Awesome! I love your application and don't mind for paying for it again even
    08-16-11 09:58 AM
    I guess you must notify Mobihand to amend the following message which states that MeterBerry is not compatible with the 9900. When I tried to search for the application through the Mobihand search, it wouldn't even come up in the search. I had to google it.

08-16-11 07:57 PM
    Thank you sir!!!

So this means I can use Meter Berry for the 9900!! Awesome! I love your application and don't mind for paying for it again even

You shouldn't need to pay for a mobihand app again when you switch devices, just login to mobihand and go to your apps page. There should be an option to switch devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    08-16-11 09:10 PM
    Right, thanks Russnah, I guess now I have to wait for Mobihand to remove the Red X Mark from it though
    08-17-11 12:54 AM
    batteryex developer said he's working on upgrading 。。。just wait
    08-17-11 11:32 AM
    I need to get in touch with battery experience dev! My paid app now says it's not paid and they won't respond to me at all! Someone help please. Is there a different email I should be using to contact them?
    08-01-12 01:35 PM
    What happened to the update you posted back in January that you were about to release ?
    08-01-12 02:11 PM
    What happened to the update you posted back in January that you were about to release ?
    I have been waiting for that release too. It's why I deleted MB.
    08-05-12 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD