Hello all, I am setting BES Express up for an account with 20 end users who will be on 9800's and 9900's. I have a question regarding apps - can I deploy apps from my server direct to multiple users over the air ? EG if the app has a cost and 6 users want the app, do I have to pay for the app 6 times or can I pay for it once and deploy it out multiple times ? Hope somebody can help

Thanks
    08-25-11 03:59 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

I personally have never had good luck following the manual and getting an app on the device. This said, I haven't tried since BES 5.X is out. To answer the second part of your question about the number of time you need to pay for it, you should be asking the app developer that question. Some applications are "licensed" to the phone's PIN which means it won't work on more device. Some applications are on a trust systems but you should always pay for what you use.
    08-25-11 06:54 AM
    If you worked in an office with 10 users, would each computer need to have a separate licensed copy of of Windows. Presuming that Windows would be installed on the computers. What makes you think that any other software developer providing software at a cost would not require a copy to be purchased for each device it is being loaded on?
    08-25-11 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD