As the title states how do I go about deleting unwanted apps in Download folder? I have apps like World Series Poker 3 demo and others which I did not install..
    I'm running 5.0.411 right now
    12-25-09 02:04 PM
    you can do it two ways. firstly go to options>advanced options>applications> select what apps you do not want on device>hit blackberry key>select delete. the second way is throught the app loader on blackberry desktop manager. open it> select add/remove programs.>deselect the programs you want uninstalled. hope this helps. cheers.
    12-25-09 02:08 PM
    have tried those two options already and the apps are not listed on either of them..these apps got installed without me knowing...and now I cant seem to fiqure out to delete them...I even reloaded the OS and still its there

you can do it two ways. firstly go to options>advanced options>applications> select what apps you do not want on device>hit blackberry key>select delete. the second way is throught the app loader on blackberry desktop manager. open it> select add/remove programs.>deselect the programs you want uninstalled. hope this helps. cheers.
    12-25-09 02:15 PM
    Those are likely only icons pushed by your carrier. The apps function only with your installation.

Hide them or move to a folder you do not use. Deleting will result in their being pushed again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD