Hello this is day two for me on Crackberry I just opened my blackberry box yesterday.
    I think I went a little "downloading Happy"

I downloaded Pandora which I like but I also downloaded Slacker Mobile which I believe is the same type of App.

so to my question
    How do I completely delete an App once I download it?

Also at the end of this thread it ask If i want a Thread subscription???? what is that?
    04-24-09 04:07 PM
    to delete, go to options>advanced>applications and navigate to the app and press menu>delete.

subscribing to a thread will send you email updates if there are any new replies to the thread. you can change your subscription settings in your user control panel.
    04-24-09 04:14 PM
    is Iheart radio also the same type of App like Slacker mobile an Pandora?
    04-24-09 04:17 PM
    i believe so. they are all pretty similar.
    04-24-09 04:19 PM
    After you delete an app from the Applications list, answer Yes to the prompt to reset the device. If you don't get a prompt, reset the BB anyway by pressing Alt, Rt Shift and Del.

If you are going to delete several apps, you can hold off on resetting the BB till after the last one is deleted.
    04-24-09 04:49 PM
    Is there a way to delete apps that came on the Curve initially? I don't need a lot of them like AIM, Pocket Express, Google Messenger, and MySpace.
    07-22-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD